FIVE

Marinette's POV
As soon as school was over , we walked towards the exit. I said my good byes to Alya and she had left, not realizing that it was pouring hard outside I rethink my choice. So I have decided to wait out , it's probably gonna take a while. My thought were interrupted by the blonde boy from earlier.

Adrien's POV
Oh it's that girl again, Nino told me her name earlier. What was it , oh Marinette. I walked faster to properly introduce myself.

I told my self ok Adrien it's now or never, just go and talked to the pretty girl WAIT PRETTY? I meant Marinette of course I said trying to convince myself. And so I made my move *waves at Marinette and she turn the other way.* Now I feel stupid , whatever I should just leave.

Marinette's POV
What was that I thought to myself, did he really think I was just gonna be friends with him after what he did, Alya was right.

Turns out I was right, I waited about an hour
for the rain to stop and I made my way home. I told papa and maman why I was late and was on my way to my pink room.

It's only the first day and I already have to do homework, just for starting off, one of my assignments were to describe one of the rooms of the house.

I chose mines because I was already there, I wonder what that blonde boy would chose ,he probably lives in a mansion. WAIT why was I even thinking about him. Ok back to your homework Marinette I told myself to shift back into work I started off with the description, my rooms walls are painted with a light shade of pink,as furniture I have my desk , a vanity , a nice mini sofa and a long mirror. A small staircase leads to my bed which above it has a trap door that gives me space to go into my balcony.

And Done ! Ok next on-

Sabine's POV (Marinette's mom)
Marinette! Dinner is ready come on down.
I shouted in a soft tone, then quickly started placing the plates on the tables.

"Tom remember be casual. "
"Of course why wouldn't I be"he replied.

He send proceeds to ask the second she came out her little door "so honey, how's was your first day ?"

"Oh Tom" I mumbled to myself.
She then started after her confused look

Marinette's POV
"oh yes it was fine I guess" I stated trying not let out my real feelings.

"Marinette we know when something is wrong, come one you can tell us."maman said in her comforting voice.

"Okay, so there was this boy-and"
And they stoped me well not they but more specifically my dad.

Tom's POV ( Marinette's dad)
"A boy"!?
" is he good or bad"?
"Do you want me to have a talk with him"?
Oh no what if he hurt my daughter
"Marinette are you alright dear"
A thousand questions are taking control of my brain , I need to come back to my sense.

Sabine's POV
"there he goes again"I mumbled then quickly ran over to calm him down.
"Please continue dear"I reassured her

Marinette's POV
"oh no it's nothing like that papa, don't worry" she said before continuing.
"Well he is new at school and he's friends with Chloe , but me and a new friend of mines were entering the classroom."

"He was spreading gum on my chair".
I saw a gasp of both of there faces then saw a angry express develop on papa's.
So I quickly added
"Well I'm not sure he was the one who put the gum there in the first place, I was kinda mad and didn't bother to hear him out"
"Oh"
"He even tried to wave at me after class but I turn away"

"Maybe tomorrow after school you can try to hear him out dear" maman added

"And if he doesn't want to talk then I'm not sure he's worth it" then said papa

"Thank you, I feel a lot better" I added

We then had a calm dinner. I was quite full , so I said my good night and went up stairs to finish up my homework and go to bed.
Good night !

Hope you guys like this chap, happy reading see you in the next one !