Author's Note

Hey guys! Here's an author's not for you!

If you've never read a fan fiction:

(Y/n) - your name

(L/n)- last name

(H/c)- hair color

(H/l)- hair length

(S/c)- skin color

(F/f)- favorite food

If there are any others than that, I'll put them at the top of that chapter.

About:
    Your quirk is called Confusion. Basically, you can confuse people so that they don't know where they are, what they're doing, or both. If you confuse too many people at once, you will end up being the one who gets confused. Your quirk is just basically making someone go into 'yay' mode for a time.

    Your personality is not very good, to say the least. It's only because of what you have been through, but you don't really care much about others. Nothing seems to interest you very much, and you are just trying to find ways to cure your boredom.

    So, this is a Denki Kaminari x fem reader story, if you didn't know. Also, there are mentions of sexual assault, abuse, and self-harm. I will be putting warnings at the start and finish of where the mentions begin and end, to anyone who doesn't want to read those parts.

This story starts off a little bad, but what story doesn't? It will get better, though.

    Please don't spread hate. If you don't like something, leave😄 Feel free to leave suggestions, comments, concerns, questions, or corrections. Those I don't mind! More things and information will come as you read the story. Thanks for reading my story! Let me know what you think of it!

-K.S.