Backstory

You are y/n harkness, child of Agatha harkness. You are technically 75 but you age very slowly so you look like you're 19. You have dark brown hair and beautiful green eyes witch turn purple when you use your magic. You grew up with Agatha as a mother and mentor and she teached you dark magic. You have the same powers as she does but you were born with chaos magic like the scarlet witch.

Two years ago, your mother suddenly disappeared while she was looking for the book of the damned and you haven't seen her ever since

Two years ago, your mother suddenly disappeared while she was looking for the book of the damned and you haven't seen her ever since. Since then, you were on your own, doing illegal stuff like robbing banks with your magic and eventually murder some people, most of them be accident.

While beeing on the run and learning more about your powers and ability's, the Avengers noticed you. They found you and took care of you. After a few months of beeing watched over and lots training with your new good friends Natasha, Sam and Bucky, you were allowed to join the avengers. You always go on cool missions and always succeed. Little did you now that Natasha had the biggest crush on you, the minute you stepped in the compound..

Months go by and Natasha still hasn't said anything. Al of the sudden, the avengers get two new members. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. The twins lost they're parents at the age of 10 and were experimented on by hydra witch gave them super speed and magic abilities. But only one of them catches your eye right away. The pretty red head was the most beautiful woman you've ever seen and it looked like she felt the same way..

Prepare for some smut and romantic shit bbs. I'm gonna use they/them pronouns for you btw so year just a non men story
Enjoy 😗✌️