Found you.

His mind flew trough the massive space of the internet, trough electricity, till it found a place to rest.
He settled down in an old hydra base, which he turned on again. There, he created his body out of vabranium and built up his army of robots.

At the compound, the avengers see that ultron has been in every file they had and stole the informations on them.
So the others had to read trough the paper files.
Meanwhile you and Wanda combined your powers to cast a simple location spell, she learned a while ago from you, to find ultron.
Pictures and voices shot through your heads and your minds flew to a salvage yard at the African coast.
Your minds faster forward and you could look right at ultron, who was talking to an older looking guy with grey hair and bad teeth.
"Who is that..?" You asked curiously and took a closer look at your surroundings.
But suddenly ultron was right infront of your vision and stared into your souls.
"Out of my head baby witch." He said with a strong voice and it was like you were pushed away with a strong invisible force, as he forced your minds back to your own body's.
"What the fuck was that?!" Wanda said in shock
"His mind is made of the mindstone so he has telekinesis too.." you explained to her..

You got up and walked over to the others.
"He's in Africa at the coast.. he is with someone."
The others look up.
"How do you know?" Bruce was still holding some files in his hand.
"Easy location spell. It's like astral projection."
He clearly didn't understood a thing.
"What did the other person look like?"
"He was old, had bad teeth and a weird brand."
You looked down on one of Bruce's files.
"Like this!"
It was a brand that looked like it was from a different language.
"It's a symbol used in a native language, wakanada?"
"Wakanda" you corrected him.
"How do you know?"
"I can read."
Wanda chuckled.
You use your magic to go trough all the files of criminals, with super speed.
You grab one file, which is opened at the page with the person you saw with ultron.
"This us him"
"Gosh your so cool babe.." Wanda admired you.
Tony took the file out your hand, and read it.
"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast.black market arms.."
"What would ultron want with him?"
"He came out of wakanda.. and you know what he dealed with?" You asked ironically
"Vabranium.."