Your first night

She walks through the room to the bed and trows you on it. You take your dress of and so does she. Your wearing only your panties now, no bras. She takes your off and slowly goes down, leaving kisses on your inner thigh.

You trow your head back when she begins to lick your clit. You start moaning even heavier when tree of her fingers enter your hole slowly. They're sliding in and out faster and faster, hitting your g spot, while she's licking your clit with more and more pressure.

When you couldn't hold it anymore, your first orgasm hit you hart and you screamed
„Yes Mommy Faster pleaseee Argg"
She still kept going for a short moment, stoppt then and lickt up your cum. She put out her fingers and put them inside your mouth
„You Like the way you taste princess..?" she asks you in her hot Akzent
„Yes  mommy.. but I bet you taste even better.."  you say, befor sitting up and pushing her on her back and spreading her legs open.

You crawl on top of her and start kissing her passionately while pressing your leg in between hers. You can feel her pussy on your leg and she could feel yours on hers. You started moving your leg a bit, which make you both moan out loud. You stoppt and got down to her pussy again. You directly startet sucking on her clit. You spread her lips apart to have more space and you could get she was close to come.
So you took two fingers and put them in her pussy sliding them in and out very fast. And a few seconds later her orgasm rolled in too. The lights began to flacker and some papers on her desk flew trough the room. You must have been really good at this..

You pulled your finger out again and realised how drunk and exhausted you really where and Wanda almost fell asleep too. She pulled you in on your arm and you lied next to her
„You know I always wanted to do that.." you said resting your hand on her waist
„Of cause I do princess.. I'm a telepath.. and it was pretty obvious" she laughed a little while going trough your hair with her fingers. You then slowly fell asleep in each other's arms