Authors Note

**New Announcement/Update***

Heyy guys I would like to apologize for not keeping you guys updated on what's going on with the editing of  The Alpha's Little Runt...A few weeks ago my laptop broke I tried to get it fixed as it was the cheaper option but unfortunately it wasn't a fixable problem so I've been without a laptop/computer to be able to finish editing. Trying to update using the app/phone made editing harder as it doesn't do what I want it to do causing more mistakes than fixing the issues. Thankfully I've gotten some financial relief allowing me to finally purchase a new laptop (picking it up Friday) which will allow me to finish editing my book. All I ask is for you guys to give me a little more time to edit ✍🏻, I promise to do my best to get all the updated chapters published asap!

Thanks for understanding,
Ani 💙

**

Hey guys hope you guys are doing good as some of us  have had to go through some rough times during this pandemic 😷 I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be editing The Alphas Little Runt so I have taken the chapters  down in order to edit them properly. There's many errors and missing pieces that I did not properly addressed as I rushed through trying to get the chapters out but I will be changing and adding a few things so they fit the sequels better.

I really appreciate all the feedback and the suggestions which I have taken into account when I edit ✍🏻 Some of the comments crack me up and make my day!! As I stated above I will be writing a sequel to The Alphas Little Runt but I will not be posting it until I have it either halfway completed or fully completed as I want to make sure I don't make the same mistakes by rushing to post. Hope you guys continue to stay safe!!!