Freddy Fazbears

It happened a long time ago the murders the pain. I was about seven when I was killed I pull the string now. I was at Fazbears dinner alone on my birthday staring through the window at the kids who had there parents with them smiling and laughing and I was crying when I heard a car stop and pull up beside me a man dressed in a purple uniform ask what was wrong. I thought I could trust him so I told him it was my birthday he walked inside and came back out with a piece of cake he said with a big smile on his face "Happy Birthday" and gave it to me then drove away to the back of the building. I ate the cake and couldn't stop crying or smiling as my breathing was slowing and heart stopping I whispered I want my mom.....

I woke up but felt different more stiff and skinnier in a dark area I couldn't move I look down to see a present in my hands light comes in the box and I start to lift out of it my arms extending I see kids all over and a man in a purple uniform saying "and let's see what the marionette has for you Billy"as he took the present away and gave it to Billy. I was happy seeing all the kids not being alone trying to talk but nothing came out that didn't put me back in the box for a while I saw I was at Freddy fazbears pizza but I figured out how to control the animatronics Bonnie and toy Freddy all of them the originals I knew but the new ones I didn't and there was a new guard who would wind my music box that played the song my mom would sing me but I guess he was scared of us even though some of use wanted to help him except the new ones they wanted to stuff him in a suit cause they see the history of the worker.Balloon boy told me he heard a phone call that I might want to listen to I listen and hear the voice of the man who gave me cake. I panicked and left the office he had to be working with him the purple guy. He had to leave the yellow suit in the back was gone and there were dead kids there on the floor with tears in there eyes. I gave them new life there souls transferred to the suits they will live on as my friends.

Mangle she bite and killed someone the night guard who switched to day shift mangle bite and cracked his skull open now now we have to leave. We were sold in to a horror attraction based on our story.the purple guy is here with use forever cursed with his pain and guilt now we kill who ever dares threaten us and our family. Is was fun the others and I cornering him in the attraction me chasing him saying "HaPPy bIrTHdaY" as he runs to the spring trap and puts it on laughing thinking we can't touch him he triggered spring trap all of use smiling at him as we see the blood coming out of the suit as he falls and bleeds to death because we're finally at peace but we'll never leave Freddys.