Foreword- Author's Note

Hiya!

I'd like to start first and foremost by saying that this story's based off a private rp server on discord, made before the release of the majority of WandaVision and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. So, with this being said, the events and characters of this story may not (and likely will not) adhere to the MCU canon as you may know it. HOWEVER, a spoiler warning for every MCU film and show as of July 4, 2021 is in order, the most heavily spoiled of which WILL BE Avengers: Endgame, WandaVision, Loki and Falcon and the Winter Soldier. For any of you comic nuts out there, be prepared to see some easter eggs and references, because we've mixed our sources. Like, a lot.

With all the spoiler disclaimers out of the way, let me give you a rundown on our timeline (as based off Avengers: Endgame).

It's now 16 years after the Blip. A majority of the Avengers have retired from hero work, or gone missing, or, unfortunately, passed away. The responsibility of protecting a now all-too peaceful world falls to their children, labeled Legacies, who are somewhat less than prepared for the task. Shipped to the Avengers compound in upstate New York, they've managed to co-exist and form relationships for two years. However, they haven't quite formed a team. More like a dysfunctional group home with superpowers.

But new threats loom on the horizon- some you could see coming, others you wouldn't.

Time to buckle up, folks.

It's time to meet the heroes.