◇ch 1◇

"𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕨...ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤, 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.."

"𝕎-𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕀-"

"𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕪..."
___________________________________

"Andrew! Andrew wake up!" The doctor yelled while gently moving him to wake him up.

The albino jolted up "H-huh?! W-where am I-"

"You're in the infirmary, Mr. Desaulniers took a big hit on you to knock you out but luckily you have no major injuries so you are fine" The doctor gave a soft smile.

"Ah- Thanks Ms. Dyer..." The albino started getting off the bed to leave the infirmary.

"Mhm! Just be careful in your future matches!"

As Andrew left, he went to check if he had any matches right now or later but luckily there was no matches.

He was quite glad he didn't have any matches for the rest of the day so he decided to just go in his room and fixed his shovel to prepare for his next match tomorrow.

By the time he finished it was night, he went down to the dining area where all of the other survivors were.

He sat away from the others because he didn't like big groups or he would maybe consider shy but he saw Aesop and Victor coming towards the table he was sitting.

They both took a seat and started chatting. It wasn't like a long time chat maybe like a short chat also a few silence between them.

The blonde took out his notepad and started writing and handed it to Andrew. -'Have you heard that there might be a new survivor?'-

Andrew looked up at Victor in confusion "No, I haven't" Handing the notepad back, Victor started writing again and gave it to Andrew again -'Oh well there's a rumor that is going around the manor about the new survivor saying he was a world-renowned inventor but became a murderer from what I heard'-

From Andrew's shock he thought 'A murderer coming to the manor?! That's a big red flag! I should stay away from that survivor.' He looked at Aesop and to his surprise Aesop nodded meaning he heard the same which sent shivers down his spine.
____________________________________
~After dinner~
____________________________________

As everyone was leaving to their rooms, Andrew went to get a glass of water in the kitchen and headed to his room. Before going to sleep he swallowed two pills that he was given from the doctor so he doesn't get a morning headache.

He put the glass down on his nightstand and headed to bed. He sighed.

"What a day..."
____________________________________

Thanks for reading!!^^

Published: 6/27/2021