the only part

It was a cold, starry night. Pitbull was in his dressing room, getting undressed from the nights show.

Quackity was walking through the auditoriums hallways, looking for the storage room to dump all the props and equipment used from the nights show.

Quackity, though, who was tired, seemed to missread the rooms door. He walked in, going to walk in further, but he stopped when he saw the figure in front of him.

Pitbull looked up and locked eyes with the shorter person. While he still had clothes on, he was a bit flustered.

Quackity, on the other hand, was a blushing mess. Not only did they mess up the room names, he stumbles into Pitbulls room.

They stared at each other for a little while, not moving. Pitbull spoke up first.

"It's, uh, it's a little late, don't you think? Would you want to get dinner?" He asked the shorter male. Quackitiys face flushed somehow more, hesitantly nodding.

"Yeah, s-sure. I wouldn't mind that." They said, rubbing the back of their neck.

They head out to a restraunt located nearby. It was 14 minutes away.

When they entered the building, they decided to head to the bathroom. They talked for a bit.

Suddenly, they heard a noise. It sounded like one of the stalls opening. They both whipped their heads around. It would be an understatement to say that they were shocked.

Deadpool was standing in one of the stalls. The trio had a bit of a staring contest, when suddenly Deadpool moved, reaching up towards his forehead.

He pulled a zipper down, revealing that who they thought was Deadpool, was actually Kim K.

Kim K pulled out knives, but they were also wolves. Wolf knives.

Kim K aimed the wolf knives at Quackity, throwing them. They screamed, but Pitbull jumped in the way. He was stabbed by the wolf knives.

Kim K gasped and ran out the window. While she was escaping, Quackity fell on his knees and screamed, and cried. He was sobbing.

Pitbull put his hand up to Quackitys face, wiping the tears off the shorter ones cheeks. He smiled.

"Quackity, I don't know if I have much longer. I want you to marry me." He said.

Quackity gasped, and a ring appeared on his finger. He hugged Pitbull, crying.

"Yes Pitty, I will marry you!" They sobbed.

Pitbull smiled and died by the wolf knives.