How I would think you met

So you were on your way home from work and all of a sudden you just see him hurt passed out by a lamppost. So you think of calling the cops the first thing or the medical unit but you didn't know how they were going to react to.

You finding someone unconsciously injured so you took it back to your place was like a couple minutes away since he was already in front of the your building so yeah. You just patch him up and you lay him in your bed couple of like days later you come home from work and he's just staring at you.The next thing you know he asks

"You,what do you want"like you don't even know who this person is. So you don't respond just look at him like he was stupid."I'm sorry, what do you mean?"

"For saving me you have to want something or else why would you help me"at this point you were just stupidly confused. "Out of the kindness of my heart"he just laughs as you said that "no one does anything for free sweetheart, no one"

"Well, what do you want for dinner!"he looks at you curiously wondering why you said that then you reply once more "you haven't eaten anything for 3 days I was wondering if you were hungry or not, so what do you want for dinner?"

Since that day, I would think that he would come over like even after he's healed just to come for your cooking or to check up on you, you're like a therapist to him he can rent you for hours without care. You wouldn't care either. You had nothing to do anyway and it was quite lonely before you met him.

So you enjoyed his company and he enjoyed yours