Yuki, Millie and Amane

(Y/n)'s pov:

It's been a year since Millie was born. Yuki is the best big sister anyone could ask for. She helps me and Nagisa out so much, and more than ever now that I'm helping my sister with her wedding, doing a lot of modeling and taking on some assignments given to me by the government.

Yuki has really stepped up has a older sister and the oldest daughter. She has a job and is currently driving around with my husband. I'm holding Millie while I watch her learn how to parallel park.

"Your doing great sweetheart!" I yell out  to my oldest.

"Wreat job muki!" Millie says messing up, I laugh at my youngest who is still learning how to talk.

"No Millie, it's Yuki, not muki." She starts trying to say her sisters name but still messes up. I watch as Yuki finally parks the car. She gets out of the car and jumps up and down.

"Mom I did it!" She runs up to me and Millie. She takes Millie from me and starts talking to her. "Did you see it Millie? I parked the car just like dad showed me, someday when your older you'll do that too." Nagisa walks up to me.

"I think shes ready to take her drives test, baby." He kisses my cheek. We both look at our daughters. I smile looking at them.

"I kinda want another baby, just looking at this makes me want to have more kids." Nagisa puts his hands up "not for a little while," he then moves his hands grabbing mine. "Lets wait till Millie is at least three years old. Please babygirl." He kisses my knuckles.

"Ugh you two are to cute. I wish I could find someone who is like dad." We hear Yuki say while smiling at us.

I see Fumito walking into our driveway and puts his finger to his lips telling us not to say anything. When he gets close enough to Yuki he places his hands on her eyes.

"Guess who." He says and we see Yuki smile.

"Hi Fumito." She says to him and he moves in front of her. He puts a finger next to Millie and she takes it.

"And hello little one, miss me?" He says to Millie, Millie smiles then giggles and opens her arms out to him. He takes Millie from Yuki and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Your adorable Millie, just like your mama and sister." She smiles at him. "I'm starting to think you like my little sister more than me Fumito." Yuki says very dramatically, making all of us laugh.

"Your my best friend Yuki, there's no one else like you in the whole world." He says to her and then hugs her while still holding Millie. They walking into the house, leaving me and Nagisa alone outside.

"He definitely likes her." I say to my husband.

"He does, he told me himself. He's just waiting for the right time to tell her." I start getting excited.

"Nagi they act just like we did all the time growing up. I can't wait to attend their wedding." I hear Nagisa laugh a little.

"I don't think they're going to get married. Baby come here." He holds me by my waist. My breast press against his chest. "Wanna make a bet on that my love?" I ask him smirking.

"How much?" He says smirking at me.

"100 on them getting married." He kisses me.

"Deal, 100 on them not getting married." He moves his hands down to my butt.

"Mhm baby it's been been while since the last time we had sex." He says in my ear.

"Yeah I know. How about we take Yuki to take her driver's test today. And we can plan around if she gets her license." He smiles at me, he leans down a little the kiss me. "Deal."