Secrets

Previous on Our Life Together:

"Your stuck with me now Yuki." I nod my head, then move one of my hands to his cheek and get closer to him.

Yuki's pov:

"Yuki what are you doing?" He says making me back away.

"Sorry I um I, I'm just going to go take Millie for her nap. Sorry," I trying swimming away but he grabs my hand and pulls me back to his chest.

"No don't leave Yuki. Please continue what you were doing." I press my lips against his. He holds me close to his body deeping the kiss. We pull away from each other when we hear Millie's voice.

"I need to get her in bed now." I said hiding my face. I then swim to Millie and take her to her bedroom. I change her into a pull up and a nightgown.

"Sissy love?" She said in a questioning way.

"What Millie?" I asked her.

"Sissy love?" She asked me again.

"Are you asking me if I love Fumito?" She nods her head.

"I don't know Mils," I kiss her forehead then place her in her crib. I turn off the light then walk out. I walk to my room, right before I go in there's a knock at the front door. I walk down there and answer the door.

"Hey is my son here?" A man with blonde hair and blue eyes asked me.

"Fumito? Yeah he's here, he probably changing we just got done swimming. Would you like to come in?" I open the door more and let him in.

"Fumtio your dad is here!" I yell out then I hear footsteps. Fumito looks at his dad.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm making sure your alive, since your never home, your mother is worried." Fumito walks closer to us then grabs me and gets infront of me.

"Leave," Fumtio says.

"Why are you always so mean to me son?"

"Because your a disgusting person and your in love with Yuki's mother, even though your married to my mother, now leave this house and the Shiotas alone." I hold onto Fumito so he doesn't do anything stupid. His dad leaves, Fumito turns around and places his hand on my cheek.

"He didn't do anything to you right?" He asked me.

"No I'm fine, what the fuck was that about? He's in love with my mom?" He nods his head.

"Actually he has been since she was little... you know how when we were 5 your parents were 16 turning 17." I nod my head, "my dad had this room filled with pictures of your mom, and her mom." I back away from him as he's telling me this. "You know how some teens has pictures of their crush like on their phone or something like that, it was like that but it was a whole room, their was even a picture of you, in there the last time I saw the room, there was a picture of you, I got so mad that he was taking pictures of you that I told my mom, he was paying me to not tell my mother but when I saw that he was taking pictures of you, I couldn't keep letting him do this." I back away even more then I grab a gun that my parents keep under the table. I pull it on him.

"Yuki what are you doing?" He asked me, tears were going down my face.

"Your not like that right?" I asked him keep distance between us.

"No the only pictures I have of you are the ones we took together or you took on my phone. Yuki I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He gets on his knees. I drop the gun and jump to him.

"Fumito I'm sorry I was just scared." He holds me. "Yuki no matter what you do or say, I'll always love you." I kiss him, he's kisses me back.  He pushes me on the floor and kisses me again. "Yuki are you okay with this?" I nod my head and pull him back down so we're kissing again. He starts moving he's hand up my waist and under my shirt. I grab his hand and he pulls away.