Cuddles and Kisses

Fumito pov:

Yuki is asleep on my chest. Her wet hair laying on her back. I run my fingers through her hair then kiss the top of her head. I hear the front door open and close then footsteps getting closer to yukis bedroom door. Her door opens and her dad walks in.

"Oh Fumito I didn't know you'd still be here. Is she okay?" He sits down next to me.

"Yeah she's okay, she fell asleep almost has soon as she layed down." He smiles at me then laughs, I look at him confused. "Sorry it's just, that's how (y/n) lays on me most of the time. Yuki is just like her mother. Treat her well Fumito, and you'll win her heart." He gets up then walks out of her room turning the light off. Yuki moves a little rubbing her leg in between mine. I start blushing and thanking God that she's asleep. I start rubbing her back then put on another movie.

"Fumito," I hear Yukis voice, well it sounded more like a sleepy moan but it was cute. I wrap my arms around her and pull the blanket over us.

~5 minutes later~

Yukis bedroom door flys open. I see Aaron at her door. "This is why she won't give me a chance?" He says and walk over to us I move out from under Yuki. And get up making sure he doesn't get to her.

"Dont touch her, you've done enough. What you did today was uncalled for and rude. You have no idea what you did to her, her father mentally, physically and sexually abused her for her whole life and what you did reminded her about that." He looks at me in shock.

"Shes your girlfriend isn't she?" He says looking down at his feet, "ISNT SHE?!" He yells grabbing me, and waking Yuki up.

"Whats going on?" We hear her voice then she walks next to me and grabs Aaron's hand and takes them off of me.

"Aaron, I'm not his girlfriend, his my best friend and he came here knowing that if he didn't I was going to cry myself to sleep because of what you did at school today. What are you doing here?" Aaron starts laughing.

"Damn Kubo you got rejected before you even got to tell her how you feel. Yuki he's in love with you," Aaron says to her and looks at me knowing that he's right, I am in love with her. She looks at me then back at Aaron.

"Aaron you didn't answer my question, what are you doing here."

"Yuki, I wanted to apologize to you." Aaron gets on his knees and takes her hands in his placing his forehead on her hands. "I'm sorry, I really am." He sounds like he means it. "Pleade forgive me Yuki Shiota."

"I forgive you."

I look at her in shock, just like that, she's forgives him, and not only that but she completely ignoring the fact he told her that I love her.

"Aaron please go home now," she asked and he gets up and leaves. She gets back in her bed and gets under the covers.

"Fumito get back in bed, I need my cuddle buddy." She looks at me, I sit down and put my head in my hands. She moves next to me, "Fumtio what's wrong?"

"Hes right Yuki." I look at her, tears at the ends of my eyes.

"I already knew Fumito." She hugs me. "I already knew how you felt for me. But I don't know if I can return the feelings right now, I'm trying to deal with some stuff right now. And I don't want you to worry about it." I put my arms around her and pull her into my lap.

"Yuki, you don't need to return my feelings I'm happy with bring your friend." She nods then gets up, laying down. I lay down next to her and she gets back onto of my chest. Shortly falling back asleep, I fall asleep shortly after.

~morning~

(Y/n) pov:

I wake up at 9 in the morning and walk downstairs. Nagi is sitting down on the couch writing something down. I walk into the kitchen and see Yuki holding Millie, Amane reading a book and Fumito watching Yuki. I smile seeing this. I wave for Fumito to come over to me and he walks over.

"So I went to check on you and Yuki during the night and I just wanted to tell you that the way you two hold each other is so cute. And you have my blessing." I walk away right after saying that leaving him completely confused. I walk into the living and I get pulled down by my husband.

"Nagi!" I say as he kisses my neck.

"Hey babygirl." He says kissing my cheek then he starts moving his hands into my shorts, slipping his fingers into my womanhood. I holding back a moan as he says fingering me.

"Hey mom, dad can I go and hang out with Kichi?" Amane walks into the room asking us, Nagisa quickly pulls his hand out of my shorts before our son could see.

"Yeah sure, go ahead, we don't care if you hang out with him." Nagisa says, Amane thanks us before walking out of the house. Nagi kisses my neck and makes a few hickeys on me.

"Mom! Dad! I can see yall!" Yuki yells to us from the kitchen.

"Am I not allowed to show your mom how much I love her?" Nagisa asked Yuki.

"Me, Fumito and Millie are going to go swim." Yuki walks up the stairs with millie in her arms, to change clothes. Fumito follows so he can change too.

When they get back down Yuki is wearing a two piece and Millie has a one piece on that Yuki brought her a week ago. Fumito is wearing swimming shorts and a t-shirt. He waves has they pass us.

"Nagi, do you want to change your bet?" I asked him and he sighs.

"I already know that they're going to get married. Yuki likes him, she just hadn't realized it." He smiles at me. Then gets on top of me, he holds my hands above my head. "So since the kids are busy, how about we have some fun," he smirks at me. I wrap my legs around him.

(🍋)

"Dont hold back daddy," he let's go of my hands and I unwrap my legs from around him. He throws me over his shoulder and slaps my ass. He walks up stairs to our bedroom and drops me on our bed. He takes his shirt off then starts taking my clothes off. I pull his pants down and rub his member through his boxers. "Babygirl don't start something you won't finish," he grabs me by my chin and makes me look up at him.

I get up then get on my knees in front of him. I pull his boxers down, his dick hits my face. I lick it then put it in my mouth. I hear soft moans come out of his mouth. I grab his balls and play with them has I'm sucking his member. He grabs me by my hair and pushes me all the way down on him. His moans get louder before he cums in my mouth. He let's me go and pulls out of my mouth. After I swallow his cum he grabs my face and opens my mouth. "Good girl, bed now," I quickly get up and lay down. He grabs a condom and puts it on. He grabs me by my legs and pulls me to him. He places my legs over his shoulders then pushes him in me. I moan due to the feeling of him filling me up, a feeling I've missed.

He doesn't wait for me to tell him to go he just goes, hard and fast, till he cums in the condom. He pulls out of me and takes the condom off. He starts eating me out. The feeling of his warm tongue on my womanhood makes me close to cumming. I grab ahold of his hair and close my thighs keeping him from moving. As soon as I cum I go numb. He lays down next to me and holds me close to his body. He kisses my forehead before I fall asleep.

(🍋 end )

Yuki's pov:

I blush when Fumito asked me if my parents were having sex, I nod, "more like when aren't they having sex or doing something sexual." He laughs at my statement then grabs Millie from her floaty. I smile at him while he's holding my sister. I take her and put her back in her floaty. "Hey I was playing with her Yuki." He said trying to sound mad. I swim back to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Thank you Fumito for staying by my side even when I was living with my birth father." He puts his hands on my waist.

"Your stuck with me now Yuki." I nod my head, then move one of my hands to his cheek and get closer to him.