|Chapter Four| Trying To Wake Up [Last Chapter]

I finally finished drinking my milk and eating my cake, it wasn't the best but at least I had eat somthing! I looked out the treehouse and saw those black figures again, this time they had blood on themselves which scared me, what if they killed somebody...? I decided to climb down the treehouse and follow the black figures to spy on them, what could they possibly be doing that's so bad? I followed the black figures to this weird place, they all sat down at a wooden table they didn't notice me, somthing was telling me to look at the floor so I did, I saw blood and guts and dead body's on the floor everywhere, I got so scared I ran to the TV head for advice. I told him everything I saw, "Oh no, I wish you didn't look at the floor because if you do they will kill you..." the TV head said "W-WH-...WHAT...?" I said in shock. My heart and guts told me to look behind myself so I did, I saw the black figures coming towards me, why won't they leave me alone?... So I ran away fast but they caught up to me and one hit me so hard that I passed out. I woke up in this empty scary room, the lifts were flickering as well. The black figures came inside of the room, they had a rusty old chainsaw. I knew this was it, I knew this was the day I was going to die once I saw the rusty old chainsaw. They came closer to me, they turned the chainsaw on and stuck it through my stomach. I woke up with a lot of anxiety, I was so scared and happy at the same time, I was very happy this was all a dream. But my stomach started feeling weird my stomach started to have sharp pains after I woke up. That's odd, at least I'm alive tho. I made a promise to myself that I'll never sleep again, and so after that promise I never slept again. The End.