Chapter 3.

Hello guys.Hope all of you are safe!
This happens to be my 1st time writing a naarative prose.So please forgive me if I don't meet your expectations.

__

She stood hypnotized transfixed like a statue basking in his gaze. She could feel his touch on her in those few moments and his admiration for what he saw reached her and a slight blush showed up in her face. Though it wasn't the first time that he did that and every time, he did have a strange effect on her. The skin beneath warmed up always and she always fell weak at her knees. It was with great difficulty that she always kept her calm posture intact.

Well, he was in no better state. The reality that he couldn't take his eyes off her always came out in the open but he refused to acknowledge it in words to her. He always hid his real thoughts.. If only she knew what her oozing feminine beauty it to him...

He exhaled sharply and came back to the present moment. He sarcastically chuckled at his own thoughts and the effect of him on her.

Though such gazes from him gave her some signals, it always brought in with it mixed emotions as he never acknowledged it verbally.

Hiding all those passionate feelings and everything that even slightly hinted romantic flavors, he cheekily smiled at her. She smiled back casually and then walked to him.

As she stood a few inches before him, he looked at her head to toe and smiled with an appreciating look. He didn't say anything to compliment her looks but his eyes said it all and it was more than what thousand words could convey. But none of them would accept those unvoiced communication. He was in awe of her singing too.

He voiced out slowly,"Sivaangi...andha paatu yaaruku ma padna?''

She blushed as she had to admit atleast to herself that though she was in a devotional mood, her heart did wander towards her Ashwin during the song. Will he ever take a hint or show out what his real thoughts were about her?

''Adhu...adhu vandhu Krishna ku padunen,'' she said without breaking the eye contact.

Sivaangi looked up and enquired innocently "yedhuku vandhinga inga?"

He was again caught in his words. Now he had to cook up a reason for his wishing to meet her."Adhu summa vandhen...adhu Vinayak kitta Fifa 21 ultimate edition release aagi erukku..adha paththi pesa vandhen..."

"Adhuka inga varuvanga..." He quickly changed the topic and her mehndi filled hands came to his rescue. It was dark maroon in color and it looked attractive on her cream toned skin.The beautiful pattern looked even more beautiful on her hands. It had a tempting captivating effect on him.

It just strikingly caught his eyes. "Yenakku therincha Kedi Rowdy Don ku mehandi vaikuradhu,pudavai katradhu lam pudikadhe!" he remarked in a low voice.

Sivaangi nodded, "Ashwineyy...ellame enga amma and periyamma oda orders ..."

She shows off her saree and jewels for the first time to him in a very girly way, perhaps expecting praise from him.Ashwin smiled at her continuous complaints about her mom and aunt.His silence didn't make her silent but the moment she stopped talking, he said, "Avanga correct ah thaan panni erukkanga...romba azhaga erukka.."

His smile made her cheeks color up. He looked around to check the spying eyes around them and he would have finally listened to his urge but their beautiful moment soon broke when they heard Sivaangi's mom calling all of them down.

Almost an hour later, Ishita was running around doing some chores related to the wedding set aside to her by her mother. Her phone beeped with Ashwin's message. She rolled her eyes as she read it, "Sivaangi ma,seekarama mela vaa..."

Sivaangi managed to escape the random calls for her from her family members and went up to the room. She was just going to enter when someone called out her name but before she could turn around, his hands pulled her into the room.

A few moments breezed away before he snapped out noticing something on her face. He moved his hand to her face. Her eyes followed trail of his fingers as it landed on her temple. She closed her eyes as the gentle touch invoked weird sensations. He seductively moved the finger down her cheeks as if studying the contours of her face. He drew a pattern over her perky nose . She turned her face to him, giving her more access.

He stopped only when his fingers reached just above her lips. She shivered feverishly as she realized hisnext target.Her lips mumbled sensually, "Ashwineyy..."

He grinned mischievously completely understanding what ran in her mind or thought what he was going todo. Teasing her endlessly, he circled her lips once and then all of sudden withdrew picking up one of her eyelashes which was sticking onto her cheeks.

When his fingers brushed her nose tip to snap her out, she woke up from the dreamy trance. She had travelled too far in her dream that when she woke up, she felt confused as to what he intended. He smiled at her innocently curious expressions and pulled her hand.

She looked on curiously while he placed the eyelash on her knuckles and voiced,"Make a wish"

A disappointment lurked her but it was momentary and she smiled at his sweet gesture.She replied, "Lets make a wish together Ashwineyy!!"

Both wished inside their minds, "Your Smile is My Wish!"And together they blew the eyelash. It flew away signalling that both their wishes were going to be true.

They said in unison, "I knew it!" and she leaned closer to rest her head onto his shoulders and he wrapped his arm around her, possessively, protectively.

Both were in so much love with each other that making the other happy and smile always was the onlywish that they could ask for!

When she turned around to leave, he called her back..."oru nimisham Sivaangi"

She turned back to him like a totally surrendered warrior. In those moments of intimacy, he had for sure bowled over his Rowdy Don. He had emerged a winner in this and she was still lost in those dreamy moments. She never thought that such a day would come in her life when he would render her speechless.

Unaware of his thoughts, She saw some of her kumkumam on his shirt and tried to clean it away as well but she was too shy to meet his gaze and so she didn't look up.

"Epo po...un velai ah paaru",he said with a naughty smile tucking her strand of hair behind her pinna.

She shyly walked to the door, straightening her saree and setting right her hair and jasmine strands which seemed to have been misplaced, she sprinted down the stairway.

"Therita Ashwineyy",he said to himself brushing his hair and eyeing his image critically in the mirror.

__
That is it.Sorry if I have not matched your expectations.Considering Sivaangi's age and Ashwin's introverted persona I had to pay attention do not over to romance and intimacy.

Thanks for reading.