Chapter 7

Hey guys! I reached 1.1k I'M SO HAPPY!!! Anyways... Listening to: Say you like me by: We the Kings, and I'm in math class and we're supposed to be working on this online math thing but fuck that, I wanted to write to enjoy! XX

---------------------------

Leo's P.O.V

Wow, she's adorable! I never noticed it before, I never noticed how beautiful she was. I can't believe I was such a douche bag to her! She's such a sweetheart, her EX-boyfriend's a dick though. I can't believe he would say ANYTHING like that to her, from what I saw she's been nothing but a sweetheart to him. What a douche, I'm going to make it up to her. She's beautiful and deserves better! UGH! LEO! SNAP OUT OF IT! You can't fall in love again. Last time she broke my heart, and me. But she wouldn't do that to me! but she could, but she won't BUT SHE COULD! YOU IDIOT! SHE'LL LEAD YOU ON THEN BREAK YOUR HEART JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE! Oh god, look at me arguing with myself over the most beautiful person ever. I can't let her get in my head....too late. Guess I just gotta suck it up and get over it. Ignore all feelings for her. SHE'S SLEEPING ON YOUR SHOULDER THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN DO THAT! Just then, I heard a yawn coming from close next to me. She's waking up. 

"Oh, hey sleepyhead!" I cool-y replied, surprising myself. 

Instead of responding she stuck her tongue out scrunching up her face, awwww SHE'S ADORABLE. 

"Ha-ha," I sarcastically laughed in response to her. 

"I'm going to wash these." She said, referring to the empty cereal bowls infront of us on the coffee table. 

I'm going to make my move now! I know I agreed with myself not to, but she's so fucking beautiful and sweet, she stands up for herself when the situation calls for it...she's fucking perfect. 

"Ok!" I responded. 

She got up and walked over to the dishwasher, I know exactly what to do!

Breanna's P.O.V

I walked up from the dishwasher with my thoughts of Leo. WOW....he's hot. I don't want to fight it or ignore it. I think he's hot, and sweet, and nice, and he stood up to me and he's such a sweetheart. I wouldn't change anything. I got to the sink, putting the bowls in and scraping out any remains. I opened the faucet and started to scrub the bowls with the blue sponge I held in my hand. I then heard Leo walk into the kitchen, I decided to let him be. If I looked at him I'd probably fall on the floor. He then did something that made my stomach tie in knots, my heart rate pick up it's pace about 300,000,000 beats/minute, also making me take a sharp inhale. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, burying his head in the crook of my neck. What seems like a small gesture is huge for me. I think I'm in love. 

"Well hello." I said, trying to hide how fast my heart was beating and how nervous I was but failing miserably. 

"Hi," Is all he mumbled in my neck. 

I grabbed a nearby towel, trying to remain calm as I dried my hands off doing something I didn't think I had in me. 

Leo's P.O.V 

This is going well so far! She's not running screaming. Wow she smells good. She slightly moved and when she talked I could tell how nervous she was. She then turned around. SHE LIKES IT! THIS IS A GOOD RESPONSE!!!

"What's up?" She questioned, wrapping her arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her slim waist.

"Oh, nothing much..." I replied, slowly leaning in.

This is going good. 

"Hm, neat, what do you want to do?" She asked again, leaning in too, her smile widening making mine widen as well. 

"I don't know, maybe this..." I said, finally closing the gap between us and kissing her. 

FINALLY! 

------------------

Hahahaha I totally teased you... I bet you all hate me now. hehe

WELL! There's going to be a competition, read the next chappie for deets! LOVE Y'ALL 

Listening to; New Religion by; Black Veil Brides