part 1! "when I saw you"

Quackity was crying by the sea from breaking up with sapnap and karl because they forgot about him, all he could think about was how they didn't try to stop or talk about it instead they just walked away and said "ok"...

After crying for an hour he fell asleep by the water from crying to much and right then wilbur was walking by and saw him.

Wilbur pov: is that quackity?, asleep? Hm..

Wilbur walked to quackity and looked at him, wilbur begin to blush at quackity..

Wilbur pov: he looks so..calm and peaceful..

Wilbur picked up quackity and put him on his back and begined to walk to his little house in the woods so no one would find him, he put quackity on his bed and covered him up so he didn't get cold, wilbur undressed to get changed but right then quackity wake up opening his eyes a little and love around the room then he saw wilbur undressing his eyes shoot open and saw scar parks crossed wilbur back! He blushed like crazy and that's when wilbur saw him, wilbur blushed and covered his private part..

Wilbur: "q-quackity!"

Quackity looked up at him and blushed he begined to covered his eyes so he wouldn't see, he could tell wilbur was uncomfortable about him seeing him undressed

Quackity: "i-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to look!"

He said in a flustered way

Wilbur: "it's ok, it's my fault for getting undressed right here.."

Wilbur finished getting dressed and sat on the bed next to quackity looking at him in a worried way, quackity looked back at him still blushing a little.

Quackity: "why are you stareing at me?"

Wilbur: "why where you asleep by the water? It looked like you where crying.."

Quackity sighed "it's nothing.. why would care anyways?! Don't you have a city to blow up or something?.."

Wilbur: "quackity look it's not my business and i don't really care but I know one thing you don't really fall asleep like that! So tell me what's wrong and I'll try to help!"

Quackity looked at wilbur with a anger and annoyed face he sighed and looked down at the floor

Quackity: "Will nothing happened, let it go!" He said in a anger way

Wilbur knew he was uncomfortable about talking about what happened so he let it go, wilbur sighed "ok then you don't have to tell me!.."Wilbur got up and walked out of the room

Wilbur: "there are clothes in the closet for you to change into, when you are done come down stairs"

Quackity got up and walked to the closet to get the clothes but a picture cought his eye he picked it up and looked at it *it was a picture of wilbur and Sally with fundy in his hand when he was little*

Quackity pov: "Will and fundy looked so happy.."

Quackity got a wave of jealousy he had never felt like this before he didn't know what it meant so he put the picture down and got dressed and when down the stairs to met wilbur in the living room..

                             To be continued..