part 4 "I love you.."

Quackity slowly opened his eyes but didn't want to get up he felt something around his waist, he looked back and saw wilbur holding him and sleeping quackity didn't want to wake up wilbur  so he grabed his phone and saw 36 missed calls and 16 messges from sapnap and karl.

Quackity pov: "what?.."

Sapnap's texts: "quackity baby, I'm sorry! Come back to us! We miss you!"

The text goes on and on about how he missed quackity and how karl and him loved him and how wilbur wasn't the right person for him.

Quackity text: "sorry but I think I'll take the chances with wilbur!  He won't forget about me like you guys did."

Quackity sighed and felt wilbur's go around his chest.

Wilbur: "good morning doll" wilbur said while kissing quackity on the check

Quackity: "wilbur I have a question" he said while turning over to wilbur

Wilbur: "yeah, what is it?"

Quackity got nervous he looked into wilbur's eyes.

Quackity: "do..do you love me?.."

Wilbur was shocked at he asked that

Wilbur: "well..I have liked you for a vary long time, that's why I got jealous at karl and sapnap"

Quackity smiled and blushed "would you like to be my boyfriend?" Quackity asked wilbur, in a response wilbur kissed quackity
_____________________________________________________________________
With sapnap and karl..

Sapnap: "dream give me control for like 10 minutes! Please"

Dream: "no, your going to banned wilbur for stealing quackity! No way"

Karl: "no we won't please just let us have control of the smp for like 5 minutes!!"

"Ugh fine just don't do anything stupid! And don't bother me!" Dream said while giving sapnap control of the smp

Sapnap and karl smiled at each other, sapnap and kalr started walking where they last saw wilbur and quackity.

Karl: "where do you think they went?"

Sapnap: "i don't know"
_____________________________________________________________________
With wilbur and quackity

Wilbur and quackity are sitting on the couch cuddling and watching a movie together. Quackity was just looking at wilbur just to bother him, wilbur was ignoring him just to get him mad that he's not winning. Quackity boped wilburs nose and layed on wilbur's chest, wilbur chucked at the fact that quackity gave up.

*Sapnap and karl has teleported outside of wilbur house*

Sapnap looked in the window to see quackity laying on wilbur, sapnap growled karl looked throw the window to and saw the same thing.

Karl: "what does quackity see in him?!?"

Sapnap: "I don't know, he blow up the country and ruined everything!"

Sapnap and karl got mader and mader each time they saw them cuddling throw the window, sapnap grabed his phone out of his pocket and started to text quackity. Quackity picked up his phone and saw the text from sapnap but he ignored it.

Sapnap texted: "last chance!"...