part 2 "I'm your friend.."

Quackity went down stair to met wilbur in the living room quackity stand in the door way of the living room looking at wilbur, wilbur turned around to see quackity standing there with puffy beautiful hair. Wilbur blushed a little at the sight of him quackity put his hand in his pockets.

Wilbur: "hm..do you want to go somewhere today with me?"

Quackity: "um..uh sure why not"

Wilbur walked over to quackity looking at him, he grabbed quackity chin and pulled quackity face close to his, quackity blushed, wilbur stared into quackity eyes and smiles. Quackity got flustered and pulled away in embarrassment and anger.

Quackity pov: "what the hell! Who does he think he is!.." he thought to himself

Wilbur: "hahaha sorry I couldn't control myself, your eyes where do beautiful"

Quackity: "don't ever do that again!..let's just go somewhere already.."

Wilbur: "sorry I forgot you had 2 husband's" he said in a childish way

Quackity felt a pain in his heart when wilbur said that, quackity put his hand on his chest to feel his heart beat fast. He felt like crying but couldn't because wilbur was looking at him.

Quackity: "y-yeah..right.." in a sad tone

Wilbur looked at him and realized he said something that he shouldn't, wilbur walked to quackity and hugged him from behind, quackity looked surprised but feat safe he stared to tear up and blushed a little

Wilbur: "tell me what happened, I have never seen you like this..I'm your friend.."

Quackity: "m-me and sapnap and karl are not together anymore..they forgot about me and made a country without me.."

Wilbur sighed and picked up quackity and put quackity on his back, quackity looked at him surprised.

Quackity: "w-what are you doing?! I can walk by myself you know?"

Wilbur ignored him and walked out of the house with quackity on his back trying to cheer him up, quackity looked around and saw thing he couldn't because he was short ( -w- ) quackity smiled and laughed, wilbur started to run quackity held on to wilbur, wilbur smiled to see quackity being his old self again.
Wilbur saw sapnap and karl in frout of them and got idea to make them jealous, wilbur ran faster to get in grout of them sapnap and karl saw quackity on wilbur back having fun.

Sapnap pov: "quackity?."

Karl: "what the honk?! Why is he with wilbur!"

Karl and sapnap got jealous and mad about seeing quackity on wilbur back, wilbur stoped by a fountain to let quackity down wilbur smiled at sapnap and karl. Quackity stood on the side of the fountain and looked at wilbur

Quackity: "what are you looking at?"

Wilbur looked at him and said "your cute face!"

Quackity blushed and looked at wilbur in a annoyed way, wilbur looked at quackity and then at the water and smirked at him. Wilbur pushed quackity and himself in the water fountain, wilbur landed on top of quackity sapnap and karl saw that and hot passed and ran over to them.

Sapnap: "what the hell do you think your doing with Wilbur quackity?!"

Quackity looked at him shocked and got mad, quackity stood up and got out of the fountain

Quackity: "none of your business! Why do you care?!"

Karl: "we are your fiancees! Why wouldn't we care!?"

Quackity: "I broke up with you guys because you left me and build a country without me!!"

Sapnap and karl looked shocked because he forgot that he broke up with them.

Sapnap and karl hugged quackity and wilbur got jealous and got out of the water fountain and pushed him off of him sapnap and karl looked at wilbur in a pissed off way..