||Epilogue.||

Authors pov ...

Two months later ..

" It's all because of you .. " cried Riddhima , sitting on the bed ...

" And what I did ?? .. " asked Vansh sitting beside Riddhima ..

" You .. you pervert , you pregnant me .. " cried more , Vansh's one month little pregnant wife ...

" First I was impotent and now pervert .. well good .. " spoke Vansh but to himself ..

" O so now you are crying because I pregnant you .. " asked Vansh forwarding a glass of water ..

" No .. because I'm pregnant before ragini , Kabir and Ragini had love marriage , and we arranged then too , I'm pregnant before her .. " replied drinking the water in one go .. and started wiping ..

" So what's the problem , infact it means we had a better relations .. " mocked Vansh , and then he got tight slap .... leaving him in a shock ..

Vansh ( disbelief ) : " Ri .. Sweetheart you slapped me .. " holding his left cheek , while this was when Riddhima got back to her sense ..

Riddhima : " I'm sorry my Jaan ( pecking his cheek ) I'm sorry .. actually you don't know today morning when maa was instructing that what should I eat and not in this pregnancy , that was when Sia teased me , Even chachi and then later maa joined her ... " Cried Riddhima again ..

But this time Vansh held Riddhima's shoulder and said " It's ok Sweetheart .. Now what can we do .. "

" You could have used protection .. but No .. " roared Riddhima frightening Vansh ..

" So , Now what can we do Riddhima .. see you can't abort our little one na Jaan .. " Vansh tired to cheer her but was opposite of it ..

The soon she heard the word abort , Riddhima gasped and stood straight .
" You want abortion Vansh .. Aaeehhh !! Maaaaaa .. " Riddhima ran out of room crying bitterly .. while here Vansh gulped ..

" Ri .. Riddhima .. listen to me .. " followed Vansh ..

.
.

" Riddhima What's there to figure out .. " asked Vansh , making Riddhima jump in fear ..

" Calm down Sweetheart , be slow for God grace you are six month pregnant .. " said Vansh , moving towards Riddhima who is standing near the vanity desk ..

Riddhima smiles at his caring husband .. but soon the smile which was playing on her face vainshed ..

" Vansh you know , I'm getting too fat .. I don't look beautiful na ... I should na have a diet .. yes from now I will have a proper diet .. " asked Riddhima , while Vansh smiled at his little wife attics ..

Now how to tell her , for Vansh she is world's beautiful women ... and this pregnancy glow , is the cherry on the cake ... The way she walk looks like a cute panda ... but if he ever utter this , Then for next week or month or let it be .. you all can imagine Vansh sleeping out of the room on couch of the hall ....

" Hmm , No Sweetheart you look more prettier than before , and this pretty women is just mine .. " peck her lips .. and then he pick her up in bridal style ..

" Vansh let me down .. I'm too heavy .. " but Vansh ignoring her moved to the bed , while settle her down , carefully ..

Taking a place next to her , he kissed her forehead ,then her nose and then her both cheeks and when he was about to kiss her , she pushed him ..