This heartbeat is only yours

Takuya goes back home, exhausted and very tired, he has a very hard time trying to breathe properly these days, he's been getting fevers lately, and his cough gets a little worse every day. He takes off his shoes as his mother Yuriko Kanbara, welcomes him back home along with his father, Hiroaki Kanbara "Welcome home dear, exhausted from work hmm? How about you go change? I'll prepare food for you!" Yuriko went to the kitchen to prepare food for Takuya, "Also don't forget about your appointment with Dr. Kimura tomorrow at 10:30 PM son!" as Hiroaki replied.

Ah that's right! I forgot I have an appointment with Mrs. Kimura tomorrow.. dang it I need to rest for a while, I'm sooo tired..

"Alright.." Takuya heads to his room to go change, taking off his necktie and his business suit. Meanwhile, Yuriko is preparing dinner for Takuya. Takuya goes down to eat dinner Yuriko prepared for him, "So how's work, Nii-san? pretty tiring right?" Shinya Kanbara, Takuya's younger brother, laughed as Takuya sat down, "Yeah it's always tiring but whatever, that's how business works I guess."

After Takuya finished eating his dinner, he fell asleep on the dining table. He was so tired that he couldn't go back to his room to sleep. Next morning, It was Friday, Takuya woke up on his bed, he didn't remember how he got there, he assumed that Yuriko had probably carried him all the way here, Takuya has a day off so he should be able to get a lot of rest, but he realizes he has an appointment,

"Ah.. I forgot about the appointment.. what time is it?" He checks his watch left on his wrist, it was 9:50 AM "A-AH??!! IT'S 9 AM!! Crap, I gotta hurry up!" Takuya rushed downstairs but before that, he knew he had to take a bath so he went back upstairs and took a bath. After that, he changed to his clothes that he wore last night, "I guess this should be fine.. What time is it.." Takuya checked his watch, "Ah.. 10:10, I should be able to make it!"

Meanwhile at the Hospital,

Guess who's in there :)

Kouichi writes down some notes and medicine for the patient to take, "Here you go, please do take note to rest sometimes, it will help you, Also you can only take the medicine once a day."

Poor Takuya thinking it would be Tomoko..

Kouichi hands the paper to the patient, "Thank you Doc!" The patient smiled at Kouichi, causing him to smile back at them "You're welcome!" Takuya made it in time, he went to sit on a chair near the Doctor's Office, "I guess I'm just gonna wait" He sees the door opening and sees a patient coming out from the office, "Hmm next is.. Ah.. Takuya!" Kouichi stood up and opened the door, calling out Takuya's name, "Kanbara Takuya?" Takuya froze as he heard a soft voice coming from the office, he knew it had to be Kouichi

W-Wait a minute.. K-KOUICHI?! I thought it was gonna be Mrs. Kimura! Oh goodness I'm stupid.. I forgot Kouji told me about Kouichi aiming to be a doctor 2 years ago! I'm too tired to remember that!!

Takuya starts imagining things in his mind.

Takuya starts blushing, he tries to hide it from Kouichi but he gets over it anyway, "Ah?! Koui..chi..?" Takuya gave Kouichi a surprised look as if he was never expecting Kouichi to be his.. Doctor. "Hey there! Why do you look so surprised?" Kouichi giggled, "I was not expecting you!" Takuya replied as he stood up. "Well ah.. come in!" The two boys went inside the office and decided to talk there. "I.. pfft- I feel so stupid" Takuya laughed quietly "Ahah, Why so?" Kouichi and Takuya sat down as he asked, "So, the nurses on the counter told me I have an appointment with Dr. Kimura and.. I thought it was Mrs. Kimura!" Kouichi went 'pfft-' right as his mother was mentioned. Kouichi laughed at Takuya, Takuya was a little embarrassed but he laughed it off "So you thought it was my mom who's gonna do a check up on you?"