Is this love?

*Amity*
I ran into my secret place in the library. Apparently I got here sooner than Luz so I have to wait for her. I began to blush as I think about Luz. How is it possible that she love me back?

while I was standing there in my secret room, suddenly someone knocked on the door and entered. It was Luz.

Luz have huge blush on her face.
L: H-hi Amity...so..

A: that what you text me..
You really love m-me?

L: I... Y-yes... I really do...
Luz quickly claps her both hands to her mouth and blushes

When I heard that, my ears began to twitch and I blushed a lot.

L: It's okay tho... Y-you must not feel the same...

A: Um...you think I don't feel that way?

L: I don't know... Sometimes you act a bit... Strange around me... I don't know what it is... Maybe you feel the same or... You just don't like me like you did when we met...

I got up quikly and approached Luz timidly. I grabbed Luz's hand and looked Luz in the eyes. I noticed that Luz blushed when I did that so I smiled softy.

A: I love you too...

L: really? I.... but how could someone like you... Love someone like me...

I wrapped my arms around Luz's neck and kissed her with blush on my face

Luz blushed very hard. I guess that she had bi panic.

L: Woah...

A: I don't know how this is possible ... but I really love you ...

Luz suddenly hug me and I blushed a lot but hug her back.

A: umh ...could I stay at your house for the night? I don't wanna meet my parents..hah

L: Of course...You are always welcomed to the Owl house...