Chapter 1

A middle age man in black suit was sitting on one of the table situated at window of Moonlight cafe. He had placed menu card in his hands but his mind was drifted in so many thoughts. A incident of yesterday's night was playing in his mind. All words spoken by his sons were piercing his heart like knife.

It's all your fault dad.

I can't live with you all. I want some peace.

So who told you to live with us. We are also disgusted with you.

Dad you should give us permission to live separate.

Man was busy in thoughts that he forgot everything of surrounding. He didn't notice that a short boy with cute face and innocent eyes approached him. The train of his thoughts was interrupted by boy's voice which was so soft to ears. He was wearing barista uniform.

"Sir may I help you to select order?. "Boy asked with smile on his face. He was such cute little bubbly boy.

"Who are you? "Man asked him with confusion.

" Sir I am Pharm. Barista of this cafe. I saw you sitting here for about hour looking at menu card. So I thought to help you. "

" Oh I am sorry for not placing order. I was quiet busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice you. Please bring me coffee and pineapple flavor pastry."

"Sure sir. "Boy bowed a little and went to the counter and man let out a sigh and shakes his head side to side. And started to watch out the window. Boy returned back and placed coffee cup and pastry on table with sweet aroma. Man nodded him and picked cup to sip coffee.

" Sir I might not ask but I think you are looking very stressed. So anyway can I help you? " boy asked with concern in his eyes.

Man let out chuckle and spoke " Boy you are really kind person. But you can't help me. "

"Maybe I can't help you but I think sometime sharing a problem can lessen your stress. "

"It's big story. "

" I am free for an hour before my friends come to meet me. My mom is managing counter and Dad is helping her. And this late time we don't have many customers. So I think you can share problem with me. Might sharing with strangers doesn't bring profit or loss to problem. "

" Hmm..maybe you are right . It's my family problem.. Actually "The man started to speak and Pharm took seat front of man.

"I am Alex Arldof. Owner of Ardolf industries"Pharm gasped. And he clasped his hands on his mouth.

"Alex Arldof the billionaire. The owner of Alrdof industries, cosmetics, variety products and restaurants line in Thailand.Top wealthiest man in Thailand and Third in asia. " Pharm spoke in shock.

" Hmm... Yeah " Man chuckled at Pharm's voice. He looked excited. His eyes were went wide.

" So sir why are you here... I mean such billoniare in our small cafe."

" Pharm I am just here for some peace. I am trying to run from my problem. "

" sorry sir I didn't mean to insult you. I can listen your problem and keep it as secret between us. I can see how stressed you are. You can believe me."

" I see you are such innocent. As businessman I have became little expert to read others eyes. And your
eyes are telling that you are innocent boy. "

"Thank you sir. So what's problem sir?"

" I can't tell you much. But it's family problem. My four sons are being enemies of each other. We live in our mansion but there is always new drama and fight between them everyday. "

Small chapter for new start.