🍓🥛

-married

-daughter(adopt): Amber

------

"You guys look like an old married couple that argues all the time." Amber said as she watched her parents fight over small things again.

"Well, you're not wrong-" "No we aren't!" Tobio stopped Kei. "Is this jerk who always make fun of me," he said. "That's what an old married couple do!" Amber said. "Teasing your dad is fun, you should try it sometimes," said Kei after he finish up the strawberry milk in his mug. "Now its my fault, huh?" "Cant you just stop bickering around? This is so childish, arent you my fathers?" Amber felt like shes the most mature one here.

"Yes my princess, we will stop our meaningless fight for now, right King?" Kei said to his daughter then turn to Tobio who stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Fine, fine. Whatever you say- TSUKISHIMA KEI! WHY THE HELL IS MY MILK GONE??" Tobio opens the fridge but found no more milk left. "Its your fault that you bought strawberry flavor, and it was begging me to drink it." Kei said innocently, walking towards the poor brunette.

"It was bought yesterday and I only have a cup of it! How dare you drank the rest-" Tobios words was cut off by Keis mouth on his, and Amber was shocked by them kissing in front of her. "Shut up and I'll buy you as much milk as you want." Kei said to Tobio whose now dumb and red.