🍛🍰

Tobio was back from work, he opened the door and smell something delicious, it was Kei making dinner. So he puts the cake on the table and walks into the kitchen and hug his husband from behind.

  "Pork curry!" Tobio exclaimed, putting his head on the others shoulder.    
  "Welcome back, your majesty. The food will be served in a minute." Kei teased the younger boy.

"Hey!" Tobio knew the blonde was just joking, and he's fine with the name.
But pretended that he got mad and let go of Kei, then he hid the strawberry cake in the fridge (without Kei noticing).
Last Tobio walked back to the dining room and sat down, still pretending to be angry.

Shortly after, Kei got out from the kitchen with 2 bowls of pork curry.

"Oh the Kings angry? Guess Ill eat it myself~" The blonde said as he sat down across from Tobio and began eating.
  Tobio's mouth starts to water when he smelt the curry "But no I wont give in!" He thinks. Tobio crossed his arms and pouted, looking down to avoid eye contact with Kei (actually because Tobios afraid hell eat the curry if he kept watching them)

"King if you don't want to eat it I can help." Kei said after he finished his own meal. His words made Tobio reach his hand out and grab his bowl close, aware of Kei taking the curry away. "Com'on Tobio, the food will get cold if you don't eat it now!" Kei said.

Tobio finally look up and glare at him for a second, then started to eat. "That's my King." The blonde 'accidently' used his nickname again. Tobio know he'll regret calling him King later, so he didnt react nor fight back anything. Kei wonders what's going on in Tobios head now, it's weird that he didnt defend himself.

After dinner they cuddle up on the couch and watch Jurassic Park which theyd already played it more than a hundred times.
Halfway through the movie, Tobio got up from Keis lap and went to the fridge to take the cake out. Keis eyes lit up when he saw what's in Tobios hand.

"Is it for me?" he asked.
"Not anymore." Tobio replied while cutting down a piece of cake and put it in his mouth. "What-?" "Apologize to me." Another strawberry cake disappeared in Tobio's mouth.

"Okay sorry King." Kei said half-jokingly. But Tobio didnt react, still eating his cake.

"I already apologize, Kageyama." Kei started to get anxious when he saw the cake gone little by little. Tobio looked up at Kei, then pick up a big strawberry and eat it right in front of his eyes.

"Tobio, Im sorry." The only thing that Kei wants now is the strawberry cake, he'll do (almost)anything to get it.
qTobio finally finished his last piece, then gave the rest to Kei, but there's only a little cake left. The blonde ate the rest of them within a second. "I want more." Kei suddenly look up at Tobio, like a carnivore staring at its prey.

Tobio didn't notice the difference in the others eyes, and thought it's his victory. But he underestimated Kei's love for strawberry cake(and Tobio of course). "Well it's not really my fault, if you didn--mph!"

Tobio was roughly caught off by Kei kissing him, and slid his tongue into Tobios mouth. Kei licked every place he can reach, taking back the cake that should be his.

"Mmh, I think that's enough." after snogging for 5 minutes, Kei said to Tobio who almost died from suffocating.

(Actually I think it's a bit gross doing that but it's a fanfic so😏)