Chapter 10.

Indiana...

After Tayler parked his car, we got out and he locked it before leading me to the front door of the house we were in front of, which I guessed it belonged to one of his friends whom I've met yesterday.

"This is Noah's place, by the way." Tayler said as if reading my thoughts. "He lives with his sister since their parents are always out of town for business." He finished explaining as he rang the doorbell.

I nodded in response, not knowing what to say exactly and not wanting to ask more questions - at the same time - to not seem nosy, as the door opened revealing a girl I've never seen before.

She looked like my age or a little bit younger and she looked quite similar to Noah, which made me guess that she was the sister.

"Tayler, hi." She smiled at him as she launched herself at him, making him wrap an arm around her awkwardly.

"Uh.. Hi Hayley." He replied, smiling awkwardly, as he pulled away from her and came closer to me, putting a hand on my lower back - which did NOT go unnoticed by this Hayley girl - as he introduced us, "Hayley, this is Indiana. And Indi, this is Hayley, Noah's younger sister." He finished, leaving me with all the chills that I got from the nickname he gave me, and the fact that his voice was just naturally husky did nothing to calm my hormones down.

"Uh.. hi." I waved at her and tried to give her the most nice smile I could muster up, since she was full on glaring at me, for some reason I apparently wasn't aware of.

"Hi." She replied, giving me the most fake smile I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen A LOT.

"Let's go in." Tayler turned to look at me before he took my hand and pulled me inside with him as I heard Hayley slamming the door shut behind us.

As we approached a room - which I guessed was the living room - we heard some noises and I assumed Tayler's friends were the source of that just to get my assumption proven right when we step into the room.

Noah and Bryce - who were sitting on a couch facing the wall where the TV was hanging - were playing some video games on the PS4 that was positioned at the foot of the wall that had a big plazma hanging on it, with Addison sitting on the single couch that was on Bryce's left and a coffee table in the middle full with snacks and cans of Red Bull and Coca Cola.

"Hey guys!" Tayler said getting their attention, the guys from the game they were playing and Addison from her phone.

"Hey!" Bryce replied at the same time Noah said "Sup!"

"Oh! Indiana, hi!" Addison exclaimed with a smile on her face as she put her phone away on the couch and headed towards me just to give me a hug.

"Hi." I replied smiling - as we pulled away - knowing that she was just trying to be nice and that probably that was her actual way of greeting people she knows.

"Where were you this whole time, man?" Noah asked, not taking his eyes off the TV as Tayler took a seat beside him while Addisond pulled me to sit with her on the couch that was on Tayler's right at the same time Hayley - who I totally forgot she was there - made her way to sit on the single couch that Addison was occupying when we arrived.

"I went with Indiana here to get her a car and the supplies she needs for school." Tayler replied.

"I guess you're new in town?" Hayley asked, not so friendly.