Chapter 13.

Indiana...

With that thought in my head, I looked down at the table as my eyes started getting teary.

I didn't want to start crying, especially in a public place and in front of Tayler and his friends, especially because they'd ask questions I'm not ready to answer.

As I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Tayler looking at me with a sad look - since he knows what happened - and at the same time, very well aware of the fact that the others became quiet as they were looking at me as well.

"Are you okay?" Tayler asked me in a quiet voice, even though I knew that the others were able to hear him as well.

I nodded in response and gave him a small smile assuringly as I put my hand on his just to make sure he believed me.

"Anyways... guys, now that we're done with eating, what are we gonna do?!" Tayler asked as he pulled me into a side hug, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped both my arms around his torso as I put my head on his shoulder and smiled, both because he changed the topic and because I had him to rely on.

"Well, in case you forgot. We have an English essay due tomorrow, so for me I gotta head home and do it." Noah replied.

"Sucks to be you, dude. I'm already done with that one." Tayler smirked at his friend.

"Fuck you!"

"Nah, I'm good bro. I don't cheer for the other team!" Tayler replied making us all chuckle.

Even though I just met him yesterday and knew him for not even 48 hours, I'm thankful I met him and to have him in my life for the time being.

"Bryce, dude can you head back home with me and help me with that shit!" Noah turned to his other friend.

"Well, I don't know. I have to ask Addi first if we got any plans or not!" Bryce shrugged his shoulders.

"It's okay babe, you can go with him. I have some plans with my mom, but you're dropping me off at mine before you can go to his place." Addison told her boyfriend.

"Sure thing!" Bryce smiled at her before he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You guys are so cute together!" I smiled at them making them smile back at me.

"Thanks!" Addison said linking her arms with Bryce's left one as she put her head on his shoulder.

"Well, since y'all got plans. I guess, indiana and I will head back home and just chill." Tayler said.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I said.

"Alright let's go!" Tayler said, as he stood up pulling me with him as the boys took the trash to throw it away before we made our way outside to the parking lot.

"Alright Indiana, I'll meet you tomorrow!" Addison hugged me goodbye as the others waved at us before they made their ways to their cars and I followed Tayler to his.

It was close to 2 pm and it was quite hot in the car, so I pulled my cardigan off my shoulders and left it behind my back as Tayler started the car.

Back at the house, Tayler parked his car in front of the front door, not bothering to take it to the garage before we hopped off and into the house.

"Where are my parents?" Tayler asked Rose, the maid who opened the door for us.

"They're in the backyard having lunch with some friends." Rose replied.

"Okay, when the guests leave, tell them that we're here!" Tayler said before he turned to me, "Let's go to our rooms, these things don't end until late in the evening!" He said making me chuckle.

"Kay!" I said before I started walking in front of him and towards the stairs.

"You wanna be the death of me, don't you?!" Tayler said huskily into my ear when we made it to the top of the stairs, and I knew he meant the shorts I was wearing since I still had my cardigan off and in my hands, "What are these shorts that you're wearing?" He whispered again, smacking my ass gently making me gasp as he pulled his face in front of mine to look at me.

Leaning in to whisper in his ear I said in my most seductive tone, "I don't know what you're talking about!" before tracing my lips on his jawline as I backed away from him and turned around to head to my room, making sure to sway my hips the best way I could just to arouse him more.

I knew that he was already horny by the boner that poked me in my torso through his shorts, and a satisfied smile made its way on my face at the thought of the effect I had on him.

It felt good, having that kind of effect on a gorgeous guy like him.

Back in my room, I locked the door behind me before I made it to my walk-in closet, and changed into a pair of cute - but at same time - sexy pjs before I decided to have some fun.

With that thought in my head, I left my phone on my bed before I made my way to the door attached to the bathroom, and walked in locking it behind me as well, before opening the one attached to Bryce's room and stepping in just to be shocked at th...

With that thought in my head, I left my phone on my bed before I made my way to the door attached to the bathroom, and walked in locking it behind me as well, before opening the one attached to Bryce's room and stepping in just to be shocked at the sight in front of me.

... To be continued