Chap:1

Ch.1||The Left West Hallway
________________

1||The Left West Hallway ________________

"Tell your wife I said hi!"

The silence before the pain could be heard, the terror that the victim feels.........

With that a loud bang echoed the whole surface, blood dipping from the body, on to the electric chair

That is bound to happen when you don't give them what they want-

----------------------------------

"Why are we using this hallway" she asked "that west one was pretty near don't you think"

"Noone uses that hallway" Gyeong replied

"Why?" She was confused "I never thought the students of the most 'the famous high school'  Of Korea are that dumb"

"Dont speak if you dont know woman" Gyeong was annoyed at this point "there is a Whole story behind this"

"Geez fine!"

Her Friend who happened to be a extra curious being just transferred from Busan to Seoul, just to study in the top high school of the country

Her curiosity always on peak, but with that her extra ordinary detective skills that not only put her in danger but Gyeong too, this has been happening when both were in primary school till now.......but some friends are supposed to be endured by others and Julia was one of them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ok so what's with the west hallway" Julia asked being curious as always

"Ok,so 6 years ago from now

All the students were called in the assembly room for the assembly,  but Adam was missing and his friends couldn't find him, the teacher were told about the incident,  the whole staff was in the search of the latter but couldn't find him, some days later the case was given to the district police, they searched in the whole city but result was still zero.

Eventually they gave up, it was famous saying that the SK School of Sciences had something in its basement, and every one was curious to prove it worng , and maybe Adam was one of  them, some days passed, many students heared voices from the basement and the pungent metallic smell was always lingering in the West hallway.

Many students went to the basement for cleaning purpose with some staff and it is said they never returned,  then police was agian called because noone was ready to go to the basement on their own, fear was found in every single one of the students of SKSS, the police went and never came back, from that day till now the basement has been closed for all the students,  this has been hidden from the outer world because of the status of SKSS and the police reputation.

As long as noone goes to the basement everything is fine, noone dares to speak about it because the things in basement's doesn't like it"

"Ok so you are saying that SKSS is haunted?" Julia asked curiously

"I dont know, but ghosts dont write letters do they?" Gyeong replied

"What do you mean?" Asked Julia

"Never mind, we got class" And Gyeong took her friend to the East West Hallway like nothing happened
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wanna know more about the basement" Gyeong asked

"There's more" Julia was excited "Bring it on then"

"Some people describe the basement as a haunted place, the guards said they hear noises in the night, scremes like people are being killed, some students say that the west hallways staircases that go to  the basement are mostly covered in blood,  and the wallpaper got scratches,  some even say that they have seen two students going downstairs " Gyeong stopped to breathe.

It was Julia's turn to interrupt

"So they came back?" She asked

"I dont know, noone has been reported missing yet" Gyeong

"Dont you thing we should pay a visit" Julia smirked

"Are you fucking ok? This is not a Hollywood movie where 'the famous ghost hunters' will come go save us,  gather your shit Julia" Gyeong was filled with nervousness.

She kept glancing in the cafeteria

"What are you looking at" Julia asked

"Whatever you do or talk about basement , you get a letter, I'm trying to see if someone saw us" Gyeong replied

"A letter?" Julia was now drowning in confusion

"You will get a welcome one soon too" Gyeong said

--------------

On the electric chair the victim is given  shocks after shocks , this wasnt the first time this chair was being used to get something out of someones mind. But the speed was hectic it was in mind that if the shocked were given for more than one min the victim was going right into the coffin .

Oh, my mistake , they dont use coffins, they just throw them, then the next work is of crows and eagles.

____________________

TBC

Comment  if you are having any kind of confusion

And vote cuz I did hardwork on it so yeah consider the vote my pay

Ily
Hapuesa

IlyHapuesa