The first meeting~

3rd person View ~
Venti was sitting on top of his statue in Mondstadt, how lovely it was that people admired him..But they just didn't know the most popular bard in Mondstadt was actually Barbatos. "I've been in Mondstadt for long..Would it be bad if i left for just a few days?" Venti said with a questioning look as he put his hand on his chin. He then looked down at the ground as he smiled and glided off "Yahoo!"

In the meantime, Xiao was at Wangshu Inn. His eyes sparkled in the light sunlight. The agony he felt everyday just by breathing..he couldn't handle so much. But yet, he hid the fact he was slowly suffering.

Venti then walked across Wangshu Inn, He had never been here before. So he thought he would just check it out. "Woah! It's so pretty! Beautiful architecture!" Venti said as he walked into the elevator and went all the way up. As he walked out the elevator, he decided to go up to the balcony since he saw it from below. As Venti walked up, He was someone already standing there. It was Xiao. A boy with green and black hair, just as tall as him, and a few beautiful necklaces. His tattoo on his arm was so beautiful. Of course Venti knew Xiao since he gave him a vision. How lovely was it that he saw him again..the Vigilant Yaksha of Liyue. "So..beautiful have you become.."