The first conversation in years ~

3rd person Perspective!~
Xiao sensed someone being there, so he turned around to see who was bothering him. As he turned around, he noticed the boy with beautiful braids, his height the same as his..and of course..He was well known. Xiao stared at Venti for a little as he then turned away. "[One looks so familiar..How..]" his mind said.

Venti then happily skipped over to Xiao as he stood next to him and smiled. "Ah..I finally get to meet a real adepti! How wonderful!" Venti said with an even bigger smile, turning his head to Xiao as he spoke. He could tell he was by the beautiful tattoo and style. Also his personality.

Xiao didn't respond and kept looking forward. Xiao wasn't really the type to talk but eventually he spoke some words "Of course, a bard should stay in Mondstadt.." He spoke as he turned his head the other way.

"Hey now..Don't be so mean! I want to get to know you more!" Venti said while pouting as he crossed his arms "hmpf.."

"Why must you interrupt on my only place of silence." Xiao said while turning to Venti. "The name is Xiao. There is nothing else you will have to know about me." He said while his expression turned a little more irritated.

Venti then looked at Xiao and got just a little closer to him. "My name is Venti! I'm the most popular bard in Mondstadt! It's a pleasure to meet you, Adeptus Xiao~" Venti said in a little softer tone.

"Whatever..it shouldn't matter to me..as if I'm going to speak to you again." Xiao said while scoffing softly after. Crossing his arms as he did so.

Venti then took one step closer to Xiao, he then put his finger ontop of Xiaos nose "Hehe~ That's an assumpti-" Venti Couldn't finish his words. Xiaos hand aggressively slapped his finger away, causing Venti to whimper just a little. "H-Hey! That's not nice of you!"

"You should not touch me without permission. Especially..when i just met you..[even though he looks familiar..]" Xiao said as he looked at ventis face, His face was with puppy eyes as Venti looked down at his finger because man. Xiao sure does have alot of strength. "However, you should leave, go back to mondstadt or whatever."

Venti then refused, shaking his head as he looked away. "No! Absolutely not! I just came here and i came here to know Teyvat a little better!"

Oh my god..This is my first story and im so glad you guys already liked it😭 im so happy y'all i mean Thank you so much! <3