Chapter five: get the music on!!

y/n POV
I turned around and saw tsukishima standing infront of me,and out of no where he asked me "we both know you were lying..." "l-lying about what?" I said totally forgetting about this morning "don't act dumb y/n.....what REALLY happened to your hand?" he said annoyed "why do you care hmm?" I asked while smirking "tch" he said as he started to walk away.

I just stood there until I felt a tap on my shoulder,which startled me a bit,I looked at my side and I saw kiyoko "y/n....are you OK?" she asked "yeah I'm OK!!" I answered "you sure cuz...you look a little red" she said as I turned even more red

I held my cheek with one hand while the other hand was waving around while saying "K-KIYOKO IM FINE REALLY!!" "are you blushing??" kiyoko asked sounding even more interested and before I knew it,I was being pulled to the cafeteria by kiyoko,"YACHI!!" kiyoko yelled,catching yachi's attention.

Yachi walked toward us then I remembered 'MY LUNCHBOX!!' as I tried to sneak off until someone held my arm and asked "where do you think your going y/n?" I turned around to see yachi then I answered "I'm going to get my lunch box" "let's go with you cuz I dont trust you" kiyoko said suspiciously,I had no choice but to agree so we went back to my locker to get my lunchbox.

"let's go eat at the roof" yachi said,we agreed,when we got there we sat at some benches and started eating "so....y/n....."yachi started "mm?" I said as I stuffed my mouth with rice "kiyoko said you were blushing a while ago" she said smirking,hearing that made me choking on my rice a little bit "what?" I said while clearing my throat "no I wasn't!!"

kiyoko and yachi looked at each other and smirked "WHO IS IT?" they both yelled excitedly "NO ONE.......yet..." I said quietly,then I realized what I said 'what did I just say?!?!' kiyoko and yachi's smile became even more bigger as they said at the same time "YET?!?!" but before they were able to say anything else the bell rang.

then I remembered we had music practice after lunch,"I need to go cuz I have music practice.....uh...I'll see you guys later ok?" I said as I packed up my lunch box and ran off.

Narrator POV
as y/n ran off kiyoko asked "we're not going to let this go right?" "yeah we're not" yachi agreed.

y/n POV
I put my lunch box back in my locker and walked towards the music club but when I got there Emiko and and Akemi were the only ones there "were are the boys?" I asked "they didnt come yet" Akemi said "they do this all the time" Emiko said unsurprised "well then....let's make some music while we wait" I suggested "that sounds like a great idea" Emiko agreed as she walked over to her keyboard.

Akemi got her violin and I got my guitar "let's play blank space by Taylor swift" I said,the others agreed and we started to play

(this is what it sounded like)

after we finished we heard clapping sounds coming from the door and when we looked at the door we saw Miyo and Kazu clapping,"took you guys long enough" Emiko said "now that we're all here let's continue practicing" Akemi said happily, we all nodded and started practicing on other songs

4:15

time skip/after practice

I packed my guitar and asked Emiko "will there be practice tomorrow?" "I dont think so....lemme check our schedule" she said,walking to the paper that was hanging on the wall "nope we'll have our next practice on Monday cuz the arts n crafts club take over on the weekends" she said walking back to me "our practice days are on Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays" she continued "OK thanks for telling me" "why do you ask?" Emiko asked "no reason" I replied and said bye to the others and walked to my locker to get my bag.

~Authors note~
hey there reader!!
I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did
and feel free to comment
thanks for reading!!