Part 33

(Aizawa Shota POV)

While little Izu is in class 1A's care, Present Midoriya is with us in one of the teacher's lounges. All Might and Nezu present for these short talks, which from now on will continue regularly. This mystery relies on the details too. "Talking to the little one, what have you learned my boy?" All Might asked. 

"I learned that my dad is better than my mom... they're not All Might fans but my father still bought me a toy.  I was an experiment like in my dreams, apparently, the doctor who forces the experiment on me works for my father but he did not approve of the doctor's actions. The doctor would get a scolding from my dad, but why he wasn't fired was unknown." Izuku said.

"Anything more problem child?" I asked. He nodded before continuing. "Mom became a drunk person... but sober or not she still abused me. That's what little me said. She'd ignore me whenever the doctor takes me and he said I had to be understanding of her." Izuku said. "why is that Midoriya?" Nezu questioned. "Apparently my father talked to little me about it many times. He was saying sorry to me many times, hoping I'd understand that mother was just sad and her mental health is deteriorating. It's clear my dad loved my mom, I just don't get why he didn't bring her to the hospital if so." Midoriya explained. "I think we can stop there for now my boy. We recorded this meeting. Thanks for helping us kiddo" 

"It's fine All Might! You're helping me out too."