Part 35

(Katsuki Bakugou)

The bandaged kid looks a bit better than the last time we saw him. Now smiling a bit more than last time too. Yesterday he looked so pathetic. To think that was nerdy Deku. I'd be lying if I say I wasn't surprised at all. Izuku was a mystery from the beginning, also infamous for being quirkless. A reason for others to bully him, my pride, a reason for me to bully him.

We worked it out somewhere in the middle of middle school. When I asked him about his past back then, he gave a normal story but he never shares a memory. Freakin' weird right? Someone who recalls nothing from his past all before middle school. I still couldn't help myself to ridicule him even after we became frie- uh, bud- pal... - we made up. Now, all sign of ridicule is lost as I watch the bandaged boy. The freckled kid enjoyed Ashido's creepy alien eyes and Kaminari's idiocy. I sighed. Experiment? Abuse? Man, I really should treat the nerd better.

No longer than thirty minutes, the nerd and Aizawa sensei came back and class started. The Mini-Deku went to sit behind the teacher's podium and probably watched videos from the phone Aizawa let him borrowed. The situations got me curious. Too curious for my liking. It's like I'm itching to know everything. I can't help but eye the green hair in front of me.

Sigh, 'I'm too worked up...'