Episode 11

Drama: Sang Zan and Wang Zheng are re-united. A new hollow is up. Shen Wei gets drunk and faints. Yunlan realized who Shen Wei truly is by the smell of his jacket. Shen Wei worries he got exposed. Chu makes fun of Guo by reading his diary. 

Guo was on the road to self-pity himself for eternity, but then he noticed a paper being handed to him from the stall next to him. He gulped down his embarrassment as that person must have hear his screams.

Guo wanted to thank, but felt so overwhelmed by the fact someone was hearing his previous outburst that he crumpled the paper in his hands silently to make it softer for the intended use. But then he noticed the paper has a writing on it, and more importantly he recognized it. It was his own handwriting!

"This is from my diary!?" he realized with a shock. "Who is there?" 

"The huge popsicle," Chu's voice resonated from the other cubicle and cold run down Guo's spine.

"Brother Chu, can you give me the diary back?" Guo pleaded. 

"They are usually sweet and people like them, but old Chu is dark-colored ice on a stick. How could chief Zhao hire someone so unfriendly?" Chu read a passage from Guo's journal and felt a bang of pain in his chest. He knew he gave off cold vibes. It was his character and defense mechanism to not let people near him.

Guo gave out a tormented sound.

"...I had to report at midnight and when I arrived a mysterious ghost rider appeared and almost run me over. I found this eccentric man was Chief Zhao, my new boss. I am so scared of him..." Chu chuckled. He thought Guo's first impression of Zhao could not be more accurate. "A ghost rider..." Chu gulped down a laugh.

"Brother Chu, please don't read it anymore."

"Do you want to get out of there?" Chu asked.

"...Hm."

"Then let me read," Chu said and once he finished reading the second page he tore it off and handed it over to Guo through the space at the bottom of the partition wall.

Guo sighed. "Don't tear it all off. Brother Chu... give it back to me!"

"I will, just wait until I finish it."

"I want the whole book back, in one piece!"

"Ssssh... I am reading!"

Guo banged on the wall between them. "Brother Chu!"

"What are you two doing here for such a long time?" a voice came to them from the main door. "We are having a case discussion and you decided to spend the whole shift shi-"

"The mighty Saiyan graced us with his presence," Chu announced in a ceremonial voice.

"The mighty Saiyan? I like this nickname," Lin Jing said cheerfully and momentarily checked his hair in the mirror. 

"That is my nickname!" Guo protested, but his words got lost in the sounds of water as Chu flushed his toilet.

"One out, one remaining. Guo, hurry up!" Lin Jing rushed him with a knock on the door and then left.

"I cannot!" Guo cried out. "Do not leave me I need a-" A roll of toilet paper fell down on his head. He looked up, but saw nothing and realized someone must have thrown the paper to him. "T-Thanks!"

"Come on, Squirrel. Your boss is waiting."

Guo quickly finished his business and when he finally get out of the cubicle the whole washroom was empty. And his diary laid on the edge of the washstand with a folded note on top.

Notes:

I think in this episode it was the first time we saw Guo expressing himself so openly 😂

Also, what do you think the note might say? 🤔 I had no idea (or way too many), so I leave this to your imagination.