Writer's Note

Hello everyone!

Thankyou my readers for your support, i received so many personal messages from so many readers to continue my book, some were literally very heart touching messages, im very lucky to have such loyal readers. And some extended the support by asking the plagiarised book and the writer's ID for reporting it to wattpad. Even the new readers have taken initiative to report to wattpad, but thankyou all for your unconditional love for my book! Special thanks to SANA!!❤❤ she was the one who told me about the issue!

The issue has been solved, the plagiarised book has been taken down by the so called writer by herself and she also messaged me that she took down the book and also requested me not to share her ID, because she didn't want any bashing. When someone is so concerned about their dignity and respect they shouldn't indulge in such act!

I think i need to reveal the book name atleast to know whether it has been published elsewhere without my knowledge. The name of the plagiarised book is CAPTURED BY HIS EYES. Im revealing this because the book doesn't exist anymore, if it does exist anywhere èlse please do let me know atleast this time.

I asked that person, why did she do like this when i thought that she was one of my regular reader? For that her reply was that she copied the scenes and not the book!
I was thinking 'are you serious dude you have copied my whole plotline!'
Doesn't she know that it means plagiarism? She has almost copied everything and the plotlines and not even guilty of it! The most funniest part is that she thought of giving me credit for inspiring her story! Dude its my story and you are giving me credit? Im very satisfied with what appreciation i get and i dont need your credit for taking my work!

If she really wants to credit me and for inspiring her story why didt she approach me before? Why the hell didn't she ask my permission for using my scenes and plotline? When i asked her these questions to her do you what she told? She told me 'i have taken down my book more what else you want?'

I was really irritated!

And she even accused me of being rude because i asked why she copied my work and not asking permission for using my scenes! If she was not copying she should have proven that its not copied  and should have fought for her rights!

The worst part of the whole thing is there are many readers of my book who was already aware of this, but never brought it to my notice! I know the readers who have commented on her book, were also the people who commented on my book, but they didt ask her except one reader or let me know about this! It is so painful that you give 100% on a book but someone else takes the credit! This is not fair!

For all the ones who knew this before but didt let me know i would like to say one thing! You may not know how im feeling now, but you'll know the feeling when someone else takes credit of your hardwork and pretending the work to be theirs!

Thankyou for the love you have on my book.....love you all....