First day of hell

Welcome welcome welcome to my fanfic woop woop hope you enjoy you shipers out there♥♡♥♡★☆★

Crys Prov

First day of school...fun...not. I hate school. I am going to tell you what happend in my old school. Just to prove the fact that I hate school.

Okay, so it started in year 6 when my dad abused me for the first time. He was drunk and my mom left him so it took it out on me. My dad took it pretty hard when mom left. I dont blame him to be honest. Anyway back to the story. When my dad abused me ( not getting into it ) I had a large scar going down my eye. It started from the head to the cheek. I felt horrible when he did this to me. I didnt want to tell anyone because...he is my dad. I cant just snitch on him. I had to hide my face after this because people would ask. I made a round white mask out of cardboard and draw a poker face on it. I thought it look quite good. I was proud of my self. I just needed string... I looked all over my room to find it but I couldnt. As I was about to go down the stairs ( scared as hell ) I found it on the floor near the door. I sighed in relief. I grabbed the string and put it through the hole on the mask. Once I was done I put it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled. It was perfect. It showed my mouth but just enough to cover my scare. I went to sleep but soon realised that it was inpossible to sleep with the mask on. I took it off and put it on the desk side table and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up to my alarm clock and turned it off quickly. Dont want to wake dad up. I hope he is still asleep, I sneaked down the stairs and saw my dad asleep on the couch. I am so lucky... I got my luch I made and left a note

Bye dad get well soon, of to school love yer ^_^ from Rayn

I left it on the table and shut the door. I made sure I had my mask on. I walked to school. As I was at the gate people were giving me looks. I kept my head down and got into the class. 2 hours of looks and giggles behind my back. I guess wearing this wasnt the best idea. It was break now and I was on the bench thinking about what happend. My bully in year 6 ( kyle ) came up to me and said

"Whats with the mask you tool "

I didnt want to say anythink. The problem is kyle worked in the newspaper company. His dad works there and he gets a job at a young age. Just because he works there he gets to put anything he wants in the newspaper. He started to tease me

" you do no that I have to take a picture of this... I can think of the headline now Rayn Terry the mask freak"

He laughed, took my picture, and the next day put it in the newspaper. I was a laughing stock and after a year of it ( with some cutting involed ) my dad let me go to a diffrent school in a diffrent city. I decided to change my name to Cry so no one new who I was.

Annnddd that makes me here now. Since me and my dad are okay now he let my name in school be Cry Terry. I kept the Terry because its a popular name and anyone can have it. I kept the mask of course. I was scared to go to this school what if it happend again. We didnt have to wear school uniform so we could wear what ever we want. This school has a repertation of freedom. 4 years without a problem I felt normal again. The cutting stopped and I felt happier. Until he came.

Felixs Prov

In year 11 happier days happier life. I hope when I move everything stops. The bulling of my accent ( cause I am swedish ) my height ( cause I am tall for my age ) and the fact I love..... boys. Everyone found out in year 6. But my mom let me move schools. My mom moved to england when I was 6 because she was in love with someone from england. By the way dont start saying I am a good boy and everything because I got qicked out of school. I had a fight with my main bully and I won. It felt so amazing to get pay back. After I put him in hostpital I got kicked out. Thats when I moved to england.