What just happened?

Sorry people my phone went to get fixed and i dont have a computer and theennnn i got grounded and my phone was talking off me woo.

Crys - Prov

I sat there in the bathroom crying. I hate this how can Felix like me i haven't even talked to him and it is my first day. My memory was filled of Felix whiched pissed me off even more. I started to cry again and my tears went into my scar. It didnt hurt anymore, it only hurt when it opens. Which hasn't happened in a while. Has i took my mask off too wipe my eyes i heard someone walk into the bathroom. I locked the stallroom doors and lifted my feet up. I CAN NOT let anyone see me. I felt my breath quicken. I dont like this last time i was like this someone took a picture of me. Luckily, i had my mask on. I was starting to get scared it was to quiet. I heard the tap going though. I also heard laughs. Just then i closed my eyes and felt something cold. It was water! I looked up and i saw Ian and Anthony?

"H-Huh"

I said abit confused.

"Dont mess around with Felix"

I think that one was called Ian.... yeah Ian he said that to me. The other one started.

"Feilx has had a rough life. Dont make it worse."

I looked at them confused and Anthony sighed.

"Felix was talking to you at break and he come to us in the most worse mood. All i am saying is you will get much worse next time alright."

After they said that they left. What did i do? I actually didn't do anything. He started it, he k-kissed me. I have a bad feeling about this.... Hang on i am wet. What the hell am i going to do now. I looked in my bag luckily we had pe today. I had spear clothes. It was only some black and white trackie bottoms and a black top. I guess that will do. I got changed into them and walked out of the stall. I walked into the classroom and i got stars from eveyone. I looked in Felixs direction but he just looked away. I feel really bad...even though i shouldn't. I saw Minx and she smiled she pointed at her phone. I am guessing she wants me to go on my phone. The teacher said to sit next to Feilx, oh good this is going to be awkward. I did as the teacher said and sat down. I felt a tear go down my cheek as i looked down to go on my phone. It was probably Minx asking whats up (by the way they gave eachother numbers when they started talking).

Felixs - Prov

I don't know why i bothered. It is quite clear that he wouldnt like me. I mean we only just met. I shouldn't make it worse so i just let him be. I told my friends Ian and Anthony whay happened. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you me, Ian and Anthony have been buds for agers. I felt like i could tell them anything. When Cry walked in he was wearing different clothes. I guess he just got dirty when he fell. I sighed i looked away from Cry and looked at the teacher. I think i should just leave him alone. I bet he will feel awkward after what happened. I felt my face heat up and i looked down. Then i felt someone sit next to me, i also felt eyes on me. I heard a sigh and i looked up. It was Cry. Poor kid he has to sit next to me. I am probably the last person he wants to sit next to now. I started to get angry. I kept on looking at Cry every now and then. As i looked at Cry i saw he had a tear down his cheek and i felt bad. I felt really really bad. I did this to him. I wrote on a piece of paper a sorry note. I give it to him and the bell went good. I quickly walked out of the classs room not even waiting for my friends.

Crys - Prov

As i was packing my stuff away i heard a slide. I looked over and i saw Felix giving me a note. When i took it he left. Okayyy...

Look Cry i am sorry. I sort of got carried away and well thats what happened. Dont worry it will not happen again and i won't talk to you so you dont need to worry about aything,
Bye Felix

As i finished reading the note i smiled. At least he has some guts. That is something i could never do.

A week later still Crys prov

I don't know why but Felixs has started i don't know to put it. I guess being horrible to me. He gives me horrible lookes it make me worry. Whats up with him. When the school was up and no one was in the halls i got pushed into my locker. I looked up and i saw Felix? His arm was above my head and he leaned down.

"Heh do you remember last time i did this"

He smirked and looked at me. I swear he was up to something.

"You know i still haven't forgiven you."

Thats when i got a little bit angry.

"Yeah well neither have i"

I said and wacked his arm away. He frowned and grabbed my arms and put them above my head. He squeezed them and i let out a whimper.

"Who do you think you are talking to?"

I started to Cry the pain was really hurting now. Of course he couldn't see it.

"Hmmm, i wounder what is hiding under that mask."

I felt my eyes go wide as he reached for the bottom of my mask. I stood on his foot and he let go. I ran away and went home. I heard Felix say something behind me but i just kept running. Tomorrow will be bad. What happened to nice Felix.

Felixs - Prov

What did i just do? I can't believe it. I got too carried away. I feel so bad but everytime i see him i just want to... auggg never mind. My foot hurts. Cry can stick up for himself when ge wants to. Why didnt he do it when i squeezed his hands though. He only did it when i touched his mask. Its only been a few weeks and my so called 'issue' has kicked in. I love him too much that i dont want anyone to touch him yet i push him away. My issue is getting outa control it happens everytime i like someone. As i was on my way home i didnt relise how late it was and i looked up at the sky. It was winter so the stars come out early. I saw a shooting star and wished

"Please Cry forgive me, i never ment to hurt you i just love you so much. I wished you loved me back. ...... but that will never happen"

Sorry guys my mind is a bit messed up i know well hoped you liked it and see you soon with a new chapter