Prologue

"I wake every morning remembering my friends I abandoned, I've let them down by leaving, Master Windu, Luminara, Kit Fisto, and Plo..." Ahsoka Tano muttered as she laid on her cot, she was in an old house on the planet Lothal."There all gone, because I wasn't strong enough. And Master Anakin, is no no longer my friend, he is evil, he killed so many innocent younglings and padawans." She began to sob. Weeks earlier, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker turned on the order and slaughtered most every Jedi, he became the evil Darth Vader. She covered her self with the blanket when the door swung open. Ahsoka grabbed her lightsaber and snuck into the foyer. There was a family, a wife, husband, and a small infant."This looks...different." The husband said, he carried the infant in and sat on the couch. Ahsoka silently hid behind the couch."I agree, Ephriam." The wife said."Hello?" Ephriam said."Don't lay a hand on my family." He continued.Ahsoka stood up."Sorry, I didn't have anywhe..." Ahsoka started."Who are you?!?" Ephriam interrupted."I'm running from the Empire, and I thought this was abandoned.""Your running from them, you must be a Jedi.""I used to be, but I left before Anakin Skywalker destroyed the order, I'm Ahsoka Tano." "I'm Ephriam, this is my wife Mira, and our new born son Ezra, were the Bridger's."