Chapter 1

12 years later...

The thick air blew past as Ahsoka Tano boarded a small transport shuttle in Cloud City. She held her ticket in her hand and sat in the back of the shuttle. She sat alone till a Twi'lek sat down beside her. Ahsoka sort off smiled, but wanted to be alone. The Twi'lek looked scared. Something was different about her. Ahsoka got a peek of her ticket. It was set for the same place Ahsoka was going, Lothal.

The shuttle started a normal flight path when suddenly, an engine blew out. Then the windows cracked. People screams filled the cabin. I have to use the force, Ahsoka thought. Then a with a flick of her wrist, she mended the windows. People murmured amongst themselves."Your a Jedi." The Twi'lek said."I need your help."

After the shuttle made an emergency landing in Cloud City. Ahsoka met the Twi'lek in a small cafe."If your a Jedi, I need you to help me." The girl said frantically."I'm not a Jedi." Ahsoka replied."But what you did back there, you used the force, like my friend can." "Why do you need help?" "The Empire took my friend to prison." "And how am I supposed to help you?" "He is a Jedi." "Which one?" "Caleb Dume, but call him Kanan." "What do I call you?" Ahsoka said as they got up from the table."I'm Hera Syndulla, and you are?" "Call me Fulcrum."