You Are Eternal For Me

Life was a green treacherous mile.
A walk down the road to nowhere.
I ignored my deepest self
Routing in was an impossible journey as
My thoughts hemmed me like a dark cage inside a castle of delusion.
Like a door to a Magic Shop the cage was opened,
A hand invited me out, mine gripping on to the other subtly,
I saw the cage vanish out into the thin air..
A lightness at heart, a feeling unexplainable even to myself.. As I looked ahead I saw six other hand all ready to carry mine, all their palms facing up..
They took my palm one after the other and shared words of wisdom, strength and encouragement: "With your blood, sweat and tears create a reflection ready to break all the stigmas and the lies. This is the serendipity you have been waiting for, a DNA inscribed in you when your mind and body faces the singularity of life.. This is not a love maze full of fake love but a paradise filled with the untold Truth. Make it right.The Spring Day awaits you. The Mikrokosmos wants you to be friends with the inner child, your inner self. " All these words made me experience an epiphany that zero o'clock waits for none.. it was my time to release the black swan in me and Respect my Dis-ease. The seventh palm took my other and when I turned back I saw this small circular human chain connected from me.. the smiles on their faces told me that I am safe and out of my tyranny.. I released my hands out of clutches.. my mind chanting the words "you are eternal for me". And I walked down the aisle towards my eternal self..