bakudeku part 1

Hi everyone that is reading this!! sorry it took so long for me t post this and sorry it is so short!

Deku's P.O.V

OK so I know Bakugo is mean and all but since we were little I thought he was cute. I have always tried to get close to him but every time I try he pushes me farther away than before. No matter what though I will make him mine (in this deku is NOT a yandere he is just determined to date Bakugo).

We are in class right now and I need more paper for notes. I'm almost out. Mr. Aizawa looked at my pile of papers and deeply sighed and he said "Midoriya this class is not for taking notes, it's for you to listen so put your pencil down and put away the paper. And pay attention." I felt humiliated and was about to silently cry when over the loudspeaker principal nezu said "we are under a villain attack DO NOT ENGAGE they have 3 students hostage and they will kill the students if we try to stop them so stay put remain calm and wait till it is safe to leave the classroom" The whole class was horrified. Tokoyami was having a panic attack while Shoji was trying to calm him and Kachaan just sat there with an unreadable expression but he seemed calm. Seeing Bakugo not yelling at a time like this made me calm.

Time skip

Bakugo's P.O.V

I just realized we are in lock down. We could easily take down the villians with our quirks but noooooo the teachers Want Us To Be SaFe. I swear if this doesn't get handled soon I'm going to make my own plan and not listen to these extras. I'm sick of waiting around for adults to do all the saving. If it weren't for weird hair,momo ,icyhot , or deku I probably still would be kidnapped by the stupid villians. I was so deep in thought I wasn't yelling at anyone and people starting looking at me worried these stupid extras. I yell just to calm them down "what are you looking at extras?!"

30 minutes later

Bakugos P.O.V

Ok these pros still haven't taken care of the situation and I am going to handle it myself. I mean when I got kidnapped by the lov I was fine I just needed a tiny bit of help. I walked towards the door and looked around to make sure no one was looking. I was about to open the door whren a scarf?! I thought MR.Aizawa was asleep!! Mr. Aizawas stupid scarf was wrapped around me I yelled " CMON I CAN TAKE THEM I AM STRONGER THAN THOSE EXTRAS" Mr. Azawa said, clearly annoyed, " Do you want those students to die?!" "No" "Then stop and let me sleep and if I wake up to find you gone you are suspended for a week, got it?!" Dang it "yes sir" I'm just going to sit in the corner with the rest of the bakusquad.

Dekus P.O.V

Bakugo went to the corner with the bakusquad on his was he was mumbling something about Mr. Aizawa being stupid I dont know but I think I was close . So I was thinking about what we could do to save the students. I have my notebook out in seconds and start flipping through the pages. It was no good. Then an announcement came over the loudspeaker and principal nezu said it was over and the villains were captured and the students only had minor injuries so thank god. And wow perfect timing it was lunch I was starving.

Part 2 will come out soon, sorry there wasn't enough bakudeku, it's just .... Well I don't really ship it but I will make sure there is more bakudeku in part 2 sorry!

Have a great day/night!!!