Part 8 - Jealousy

It had been a month since my birthday and Pietro nearly finding out about my and Loki. Me and Loki decided it would be best if we didn't tell people about our relationship, the only people who new was Raven, Charles and Erik.  Although, they had all left to go to Washington to talk about Avenger and Xmen rights. There had been no new Hydra calls yet so all the Avengers were back at the tower, which made it harder to have any alone time with Loki. Wanda and Nat constantly wanted to have girls night, slumber parties and nights out, although we could never go out as Pietro would always say 'No, its to dangerous. What if Hydra took her back Wanda, we can not put her in that much danger'.

It was a 12:00 on a  Wednesday night. Me and Loki had been watching 'It Chapter 2' (SPOILER WARNING) we had gotten to the point where Eddie dies when i looked up at Loki to see he was asleep. I kissed his cheek and laid his head down on the pillow and put a blanket over him. I wrote a note saying 'Im fine, I haven't been kidnapped by Hydra, just went for a fly' just incase he woke up. I hadn't been on one of my nightly fly's in a while so i decided to take a trip around New York. 

I jumped out of the widow, letting the wind fly threw my hair, landing safely onto the next building. I jumped from building to building, until i got to my favourite all night churro stool. 

"Three churro's and a coffee please" I asked the old guy with cool glasses.

"There you go, on the house" The old guy said.

"Thank you" I said with a smile while taking my order.

I started walking until i heard him shout "Whats your name?" He asked.

"Y/n!" I shouted back. "You?"

"Lee, Stan Lee" I shouted back.

I smiled "Hope i see you around, Stan" and flew to the top of the building carefully so i wasn't spotted.

I sat at the top of an old apartment, watching the 'city that never sleeps', until I heard a voice behind me "I don't think your brother will like it if he found out you snuck out at night" It was Erik.

"Good job he will never find out" I said turning around to face him. "I though you was meant to be 'Fighting for the Avengers rights!" I said in a manly voice, Erik didn't look impressed at first but I sore a smirk.

"We barely had to do anything, the whole of Washington was practically bowing down to us" He said with a laugh.

I laughed too "I would have liked to see that, although i doubt they would be bowing down to me, more like hunting me with pitch forks " 

"Y/n your not a monster, you need to stop seeing yourself as one"  Erik said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Erik you know and i know that everyone is practically waiting for me to screw up" I said with a sigh. Suddenly i felt Erik's arms wrap around me, as a friendly gesture.

"I won't tell you again, Y/n Maximoff" He looked me dead in the eyes "You are far, far from a monster and i will do everything in my power to make you believe that. Got it?" I nodded and smiled, i soon gave him a hug and we spent the rest of the night chatting about our childhood, work, Loki and more. 

It was almost sun rise so i thought it would be best if we started heading home, "I'll go back with you" Erik said.

"Erik you live on the other side of town, how will you get back?" I asked.

"Y/n, I love how worried you are about me, but i can fly" He said, and then levitated himself off of the ground.

I rolled my eyes and smirked "Fine, come on then" Me and Erik made our way back to the tower, when we got back i said goodbye to Erik and flew back up to my room. I got inside to find an annoyed Loki staring out of my window "Hey baby" I said kissing his cheek and heading to the bathroom to shower.

"I thought you was going on your own" Loki asked, I stopped on my way to the bathroom and spun on my heels to face Loki. 

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and softly kissed me, well thats how it started, it soon turned into a hungry kiss, the kisses were trailed down my neck and breasts. Loki stopped and whispered into my ear "Never, you, are, mine" and carried on kissing me.