Fluff Shower

*The rest of the book is gonna follow this storyline. Basically whatever happened in the chapter above DIDN'T happen in future chapters*

I thought for a moment. "I... I want to wait," I said while turning to look into Kiyo's eyes. He smiled and pecked my forehead. "Alright, whatever you're comfortable with," he mumbled against my skin.

I leaned my head against his chest. "Thanks Bubs," I said. We washed each other, and at some point Kiyo had to pick me up so I could reach his hair, but we did it.

We wrapped towels around ourselves, blow dried our hair, and went to the room to get dressed. "Oh, so you two took a shower together huh~" a familiar voice said teasingly.

"WHAT THE HELL MOTOYA," Kiyo screeched as I laughed my ass off. I knew Mori was there since I checked my phone. He sent me a text saying he was coming over to hang out.

"Hey Mori!" I greeted as I went into the room, still wearing only a towel.

*Remember, they've been friends since they were children and they've all seen each other naked before. They're comfortable with this shit*

"Hey Y/N," he said right back. Kiyo was lying on the floor since he fell over from shock. Mori looked away as I got dressed, while Kiyo stayed on the floor waiting for his heart rate to come down.

I looked to the side of the closet after I got dressed and saw our childhood pet. "That reminds me, we're gonna go visit Tora's grave tomorrow right?" I asked, remembering our pet chick.

"Yeah, he lived a great life," Mori said while tearing up. I sat beside him on the bed and hugged him as Kiyo got dressed. Kiyo got dressed and sat on the other side of Mori.

*You're wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and panties while Sakusa's wearing sweatpants. That's literally it. No boxers or anything, just sweatpants. Komori's wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts*

"Kaya wasn't even born when we got Tora," Kiyo said, remembering our little pet chick we found walking down the street for whatever reason.

"Oh, speaking of pets..." Mori trailed off as he walked out of the room. "Go to Mommy and Daddy," I heard him say from the other room.

Mochi came running in and pounced on me, tackling me onto the bed. "MOCHI BABY!" I shrieked while laughing.

"Ow ow ow," I winced as Mochi stepped on both my boob and my stomach.

*I know y'all felt that*

"Come here Mochi," Kiyo said as he patted his lap, indicating that Mochi can rest there. Mochi walked happily over to his lap and laid his head down.

I cupped my boob while sitting up and petted my dog. "Why's Mochi here though?" I asked Mori, who was sitting on the ground looking up at us.

"Keiji said he was going to do some stuff with Bokuto tonight, so he asked me to bring Mochi here," Mori said with a slight blush on his face.

Both of our faces started blushing. Mochi suddenly got up and jumped into Mori's lap. "Hey buddy," Mori said while patting his head. Mochi started licking Mori's face while Mori tried to push him away.

"Come give Mommy cuddles," I said as I whistled to get Mochi to come to me. He came over and laid across my body.

*You're lying down on your back and Mochi's taking up the space from your neck to mid-thigh*

"Wow, I love Mochi and all, but I can't believe he just stole my place like that," Kiyo said sarcastically while pouting. Mori and I laughed at his childishness.

"You can hold my hand," I said while offering my left hand out to Kiyo while my right hand was stroking Mochi's fur.

"What about meeee??? You've been cuddling with me ever since we were kids," Mori pouted. I rolled my eyes. "You can hold my foot then," I said while moving my foot off the bed.

"Ew no." He said flatly. I laughed. "Then you can hold my other hand," I said while offering my right hand. Mori took it while rolling his eyes.

Mochi tilted his head as if asking "bitch why the fuck did you stop petting me for these two peasants?" I smiled at him in reply, and he laid his head back on my chest.

"I'm crying just remembering how friendly Mochi was with Tora," Mori said while crying crocodile tears. I remember that. Mochi let Tora ride on his head.

*Tora's origin story is next :3*