Chapter 2

|××××××××××|××××××××××| |××××××××××|××××××××××|

|××××××××××| ~15 years ago~ |××××××××××|

"Mom.. do I have to cut my hair..?" I said sadly and sat on the chair. "Of course you do! A big boy like you shouldn't have long hair. I wouldn't want other kids making fun of you because of your hair," the woman says sweetly.

"But.. I like it like this mom.." I murmured. "No way. When you get older you can do whatever you want with your hair, but you're under MY roof. So what I say goes," She spat.

I sat there and felt sad hearing that. I heard the scissors start snipping at my hair. They cut it so easily.

After an hour, she told me to she's done. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror on my mother's dresser. I felt sad seeing it so short. Yet, my mom had a smile on her face. I touched it and ruffled it around.

Maybe she was right. Maybe it was for the best.

|××××××××××| ~10 years later~ |××××××××××|

"Yo Hiro!!" Oh god. Not this again. He does this every. single. morning. I facepalm seeing him. He was a clumsy mess.

Hara was running out of his house as he was trying to put his backpack on. He even had a piece of bread in his mouth. I walk away trying to ignore him. "Waiiiittt," he shouts out to me.

I turn around and see him running down the sidewalk. "Hara.. do you have to be so loud?" I complained. He smiled and said, "You're just annoyed that I always wake up full of energy... You should be like me and always eat sugar! It totally helps..."

I kept walking as he talked himself into a monologue again. He's annoying sometimes.. Why do I hang out with him again? Oh yeah cause friendship overcomes that stuff. How stupid.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah yeah whatever.. Now, you better keep up before I leave your ass here. And you come late to school like last time." He notices the distance and starts running to catch up. "Hey! Don't leave me just cause you're grumpy in the morning," Hara whines. "Whatever.." I sigh. We keep talking as we make our way to school.

|××××××××××|××××××××××| |××××××××××|××××××××××|