Chapter 3

∘₊✧──────────────────────────────✧₊∘

As Hara and I entered the classroom, the class was full of energy. People were talking with others. Some were on their phones. I went to the back of the class and sat at my seat. Hara sat at the desk next to me.

*RING*

After the bell rang, the teacher came in and greeted the class. We all greeted the teacher back and started the lesson.

As the teacher talked, I stopped listening and began to zone out. I turned my head and looked out the window next to me and daydreamed.

*RING*

I snapped out of my daydream and got up from my seat. I headed to my next class. While I was walking down the hall I saw Ms. Lancaster.

She's the school counselor, or what I like to call my personal therapist. Everyone calls her Ms. Angel because of how nice and sweet she is. Personally, I just call her Ms. L.

"Good morning, Takehiro," Ms. L grinned. "Good morning Ms. L," I answered. "Remember to come to my office during lunch. We have to talk about-" I look at my watch and realize the bell will ring soon. "Yeah yeah. I know. I'll see you at lunch Ms. L," I interrupt.

I jog to my next class. Before the bell rang, I entered the classroom. Once the bell rang, I went to sit in my seat.

*Time Skip*

The bell rings and everyone gets ready for lunch. I get up from my desk and make my way to Ms. L's office. The hallway was filled with people going to lunch.

I didn't see Hara while I was walking. Which I consider to be the best thing that has happened all day. I don't hate the guy, he's just too loud for my liking.

Finally, I get to Ms. L's office and knock on the door. "Come in," I hear her shout. I open the door and walk inside. "Takehiro! Take a seat. Just give me a minute," she said.

I put my book bag down next to the chair and sat down. She took out some snacks and sat down with me at her desk. "What are the snacks for?" I ask. "I knew you usually don't bring anything, so I decided to bring some snacks this time," she answered. "Oh. Thanks, Ms. L," I say while taking a bag of potato chips.

"Now, we need to talk."

∘₊✧──────────────────────────────✧₊∘