Ur mom

Ideally, the clone could've been used as a prop as Albedo for Klee. Yet, his miscalculation led to a monstrosity. The curious clone pranced around the room, flicking bottles of potions and stepping on broken glass from failed attempts. Finally, he approached Albedo, glazing his gloved hand across the man's yellow diamond. Albedo's breath hitched, feeling his own touch, but it felt so foreign.

"I'm assuming you are me, no?" The clone huffed, feeling excited by touching his maker. "You feel the tension, too?"

Albedo let his creation slowly explore his chest and curl his finger in his neck band, tugging for an opening. His tongue trailed from his collarbones to the crook of his neck, tasting of powder. Albedo choked on his own whines, fatiguing himself. His voice released of puppy whines in the clone's ear, making the clone loll in circles around his diamond.

The hands of the creation trailed lower to his hips, pressing on his sensitive points, since he already knew of Albedo and his likings. Although he was Albedo, he was still created as an individual, flaring a harsh attraction to himself, or so his creator. With grasp of his hips, he pushed Albedo on the table, having him flipped over with his chest pressed against it.

"I bet you're pretty back here too. I'll have to see for myself, especially since I am you," the clone sneered. Albedo's eyes flushed closed, feeling a sense of shame, but the bulge pressing against his ass made him think otherwise. He pushed himself up against himself in want impatiently. "P-please Albedo. Do something." He begged. He felt his face wrinkle involuntarily by himself moaning his own name, but he couldn't help himself.

"What a little bitch you are. I wouldn't have thought the alchemist would've wanted to be fucked by himself," the cocky creation chuckled, letting it echo loudly in the cave. If he were any louder, someone could've encountered Albedo's new desire.

The degradation made him mewl and roll his hips against the creation. He trailed his hands from the back of Albedo's neck to his shorts, edging them off slowly until the blonde's ass was exposed. His bulge now rubbed between his pearled cheeks, making the bottom's face redden from embarrassment. With his boots, he pushed Albedo's legs apart, spreading him open to have a more explicit look.

Hardly containing himself, he leaned over the still clothed bottom, skirting his fingers on the man's wet lips. The wet, coated fingers returned to Albedo's bottom, swirling in circles as a tease. His cock ached with precum, practically leaking through his shorts.

"Albedo, touch me more, please." Albedo cried noisily. His begging ranted on and on until tears formed in his eyes, now urging the clone to continue on. His still primed fingers entered in the bottom, plunging farther in the depths of Albedo. Abruptly, he curled them, touching a pulsing spot that nearly felt like a heartbeat. A scream had erupted from the bottom's chest.

"Ah, it's so warm and tight back here. I wonder how your pretty cock is going to fit in here. If so, you can handle it."

He lowered himself down to the bottom, whispering nonsense in his ear, drawing pretty moans from his lips. Once prepped, his cock bounced from his draws, rubbing against the wettened hole. "Albedo, albedo..." the bottom chanted in moans and tears.

Albedo must've awoken something inside of him. Never once had he felt his stomach churn from such excitement, especially from his own foreign self being turned on from himself. He glimpsed back at the creation, seeing him spread his precum around his cock. They made eye contact, the creation's piercing eyes glimmered with a brief of softness, that turned into a dominating lust.

Pushing the creation's cock in, Albedo slipped out huffs of whines, getting words of praise in return. Achingly, he bounced himself against the cock, pushing deeper until it pressed against his prostate. "You really must enjoy yourself, huh? Do it yourself." Obeying so, he gripped his hands on the table, rocking himself at a slow pace. "Give me more, please Albedo.." he whimpered, "please I can't beg anymore."

Willingly, the creation tightly held the bottom's hips, ramming roughly against his prostate. Albedo's eyes widened in surprised at the sudden pressure inside of him. Each thrust let the creation earn a wretched scream from the bottom, nearly having him bawl of drool and sweat.

                                                                         "Gonna- Ah! gonna c-"

Without warning, his ass was pulled up higher, having him being thrusted at a different angle. He could hear the creation laugh at the bottom experiencing such pleasure from himself.

"Ah, such a bitch, aren't you? Your cock is dripping from yourself. Cum for me already. I'm enjoying this." The creation moaned out his maker's name, feeling his climax close in. Every thrust had a small sliver of his cum drip out of his hole, some plunging deeper inside of him.

Albedo's aching, neglected cock had a hand gripped around it, pumping at rapid pace. "Too much- gonna c-cum.." he screamed, choking on his spit. The top leaned forward, pulling his maker's jaw back and dragging his tongue across the bottom lip. Impatiently, the bottom pulled him for a kiss, taking in his tongue and tasting the chalky flavor from earlier.

Breaking the kiss and making eye contact, Albedo screamed his name, feeling his cum overspill on his fingers.

                                                           "What a good boy. You tear so nicely."