Chat Room #9

Creator: Vix

Date Made: 06/13/21

Status: Open

Rules: Profanity is welcome. Slander (Homophobia, Transphobia. Racism, etc) is prohibited.

What is/are your favorite OC(s) that you have (or are still working on)?

Tell us about them! What was their childhood like? What fandom are they from!

[Please trigger warn (TW) anything that can be seen as triggering. Failure to do so will result in your comment(s) being deleted.]

I'll go first!

My favorite OC I'm working on as of currently is a DSMP OC named Frost Northcote. They are Nonbinary, Pansexual, and an anarchist.

They were born in the country of Noctis, which had a rather... shitty government system. Minorities were heavily oppressed. Women were treated as nothing more than trophies/objects and housewives. Certain hybrids and species were treated differently, discriminated against, or were feared. Those under the age of eighteen weren't allowed to leave the country unless it was with someone over the age of 18. Frost was unfortunately the child of the Vice-President of this country. Growing up, Frost was beginning to become rather uncomfortable with these laws and being a girl in general.

They had liked more 'masculine things, had more male friends than female friends, and wanted to be strong. Seeing those of other species or that were minorities getting discriminated against, oppressed and hurt made them pity them and develop a dislikening for this government.

(Their backstory is a major WIP, as they are still being developed and I am still playing around with them. :3. There's still more about them I'm willing to share, but I'd rather share on my main (V-VIXEN ) than on here.)

They are half-snake and half-human. Their mother is a snake-hybrid herself and their father is a human.

They stand at somewhere between 6'5 to 6'7

They are twenty-two or twenty-three years old.

They have two canon lives left.

They are aligned with the Syndicate, and has been developing a relationship with the anarchists there (Techno, Phil, I think Niki and Ranboo?). They had formerly sided with Pogtopia.

They have three pets: A small/baby ocelot named Dots, a black rabbit named Noir, and a Cyan-dyed sheep named Fluf.

Not sure if they should have a romantic interest, or if they should have a squish (platonic crush) on someone.

But yeah! That's my baby so far. I'm genuinely having fun making them.