!!!Rules/Info!!!

NOTE: DO NOT CHAT ON THIS PAGE

Just so we don't have any horrible things in the chat, here are some rules.

1. No starting drama with people. Debating about certain topics are allowed, but don't take it too seriously. Don't start making fun or insult others because of their views or because they disagree with you!

2. Homophobic/Transphobic/Biphobic ect. people are not allowed or tolerated! This one is pretty easy and explainable.

3. Don't discriminate others because of their sexuality or gender! We're all a pretty diverse group here. Don't jab at someone because their trans or pan. We're all one community and need to get along!

4. Straight-Cisgender people are allowed! Even if you aren't part of the LGBTQIA+ community, we would still like to have straight-cisgender people on here! Its okay that your not gay! You be you!

5. If you and some other person are talking about dating each other, take it to PMs!! This one is a bit confusing. If you and another person are talking about liking each other and possible starting to date and all those details, please PM each other and don't do it on the chat! Relationships are important! But they are also personal things and you should work it out together!

6. Cursing is allowed on SOME chat rooms!!! We will have more than one chat room, please look at the information in the chat room to see if it is allowed.

7. ENJOY!!!

(More rules might be updated/ enforced)