lemon boy

This story is based off one of my favorite songs, lemon boy by cavetown :D

3rd person pov:
George was one of many streamers on the platforms twitch, YouTube and basically every other social media. He streams on the dream smp and other crazy things alongside his best friend dream!

Something that was apart of this relationship was that they had a ship "dnf". This never bothered dream or George. Infact this taunted George to having the weirdest dreams...

George had always moved very often, wether it was because it was for occupations, family or money.

This time he moved to a new school and he tried his best to not make friends. He knew eventually he would move again so why waste all that time for nothing! But at the same time he didn't just want be lonely?

"Class this is George, please be respectful" the teacher said. Everyone stared at George and he blushed. He doesn't like attention on him that much. Everyone except a blonde boy, he had his head down and he looked very tired.

During lunch break a girl walked over to George which would later be her best friend. "Hi Georgie! My name's Alyssa, would it be okay if I say here?" "Um of course" he responded with. They talked for about ten minutes about school. "So does anyone catch your eye?" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

George was too busy staring at the blonde guy with fluffy hair which covered his eyes. "Oh so you like him huh?" Alyssa said. "Huh what? Him?" Alyssa nodded and teased him for the rest of the day.

What if George did like him? George kept doubting himself. George came to the conclusion of realizing he never even talked to him yet. Well maybe he will talk to him the next day!

The next day he went to the guy who was leaning against the wall. "Hello! My name is George, what's you name" he asked quietly. The other guy was so confused. "I'm dream, yea just call me dream" he said stuttering. The tension between them were so akward. "well it's nice to meet you dream!" George said so confident. At this point George wasn't sure if dream wanted him to go away or if he was just really shy. Honestly probably both. 

Dream seemed sweet in a way but so sour? I invited him to hangout with me and he accepted, gladly! Behind george's house it was a very long field, as big as you could ever inmagine. The two walked around wheat and fell and laughed. George walked on the top of a fence while dream picked worms and and pet them. George looked at dream and just thought that he was going to spend the rest of his days with him.

"George look! I'm gonna name her patches!" Then out came a smile from dreams face. His smile was adorable, so George smiled back.

*Buzz, buzz* "hey look it's a dragon fly!" Dream said but his voice started to fade away...

Then awoke George, he woke up all sweaty. "Wait WHAT just happened" he asked himself. He answered what he thought was a dragon fly. "George what took you so long to pick up?" Dream asked over the phone. George looked for an excuse.

That was one of the weirdest dreams George have ever had. But it was a good dream in a way? It almost was as if he shifted. After he was done talking to dream he decided to take another nap again.